Wat bass do u think is the best for $600-700.The feel or looks of it doesnt matter.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Used Warwick.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
If the feel and looks don't matter, what does..?

Anyways, I've heard a lot of good about the Aerodyne Jazz Basses, and I think they're $699?
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
if you up it $100 you can get a fender highway 1. those are really nice
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
i might be able to but ive heard alot of good stuff about warwicks and sr500s..
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Schecter Stiletto Studio-5 Bass-Also comes in 4 string.

Fender Deluxe P Bass Special 4-String Bass-I've always been partial to this one myself. I tried it at GC and loved it but sadly it was out of my price range.

RockBass by Warwick Corvette Basic 5-String Bass-I haven't heard anything about this one but it seems pretty nice. Don't take my word on it though.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by The1bassist06
Wat bass do u think is the best for $600-700.The feel or looks of it doesnt matter.

Well, best is personal opinion. And why buy a bass for the price rather than the feel or looks?! are you just out to waste cash?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
What kind of music do you play? Major influences? Desired tone? You can't just ask for "the best bass" because it's so subjective.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
Quote by The1bassist06

The SR506.

In fact, I'm selling one for just 575 + shipping.
haha
Quote by IndieMetalhead
Well, best is personal opinion. And why buy a bass for the price rather than the feel or looks?! are you just out to waste cash?

Im not out to waste cash or buy a guitar for the looks or feels im out to buy it for the tone.And sry i wasnt specific enough i was in a hurry but i play classic rock and i play alot of victor wooten stuff.I do not really want a 5 or 6 string.I know its a opinion on wat u think is the best bass for the price range but i want to see which most people suggest or perfer.
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble