what program do you guys an gals use to burn AVI's to DVD
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him
(")_(") on his way to world domination.

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
WinAVI converts it to DVD format. Nero burns it.
A/S/L?
just to burn directly to dvd so it'll play on a player none of the fancy stuff
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
^ It needs to be converted first, you can't just stick it on a DVD and put it in a player.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Softmod
VSO Convert X to DVD.

iv got that but i'v tried twice an it stammers half way threw for some reason. so im looking for something new
(\__/)

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

Quote by JamieB
^ It needs to be converted first, you can't just stick it on a DVD and put it in a player.
Weeeeell, I dunno about other burning programs, but I use Nero 7 Premium and it has a "Burn DVD Movie" option which automatically turns .mpeg, .avi, or what have you into DVD format and burns it so you can use it on any old DVD player.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Weeeeell, I dunno about other burning programs, but I use Nero 7 Premium and it has a "Burn DVD Movie" option which automatically turns .mpeg, .avi, or what have you into DVD format and burns it so you can use it on any old DVD player.

My point exactly
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club