Well i've been playing guitar for about 9months now 8months of it i wanted to play so much now that i'm getting somewhere it's like i can't be ****ed playing or i'm learning how to unplay i can't even play the quick bit in seasons in the abyss in time anymore..Anyone know how to get outta this state?
These walls are closing in, they're bound to suffocate me
Compled to live my life in ways I could never imagine
Can you save the dying eyes? Sentenced to never be free
I stand convicted of all your fucking lies.
if you're hands are cold you feel crappy when you play
try playing in the summer.
lmaoo
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Just keep playing, I'm sure that you will get out of that funk after a while.

Shits me up the walls cause i'm sposed to play Kirky's little bell tolls introlude thingy and i can't even play that for the school band cause my finger work is so sloppy now.
First of all, I can see how your guitar playing would be sloppy by just looking at your typing. Correct typing actually helped me with playing guitar, so keep that in mind. I don't know what to tell you except to stick with it. All of us have had one down time sooner or later. The fact you've only been playing for 9 months says a lil something. I remember starting out, being able to pick up on a few things real fast, then hit a brick wall. Then it may be another 2 months until something else revamps my playing. Just stick with it.
Youre just putting too much pressure on yourself. Just make sure you relax and it will come to you.
Happened to me for the past week. Now I found some accurate Bach tabs and it's amazing. I'm thinking of changing my whole style of playing.
I guess my point is...find new inspiration.
Quote by Bizkitfury666
Well i've been playing guitar for about 9months now 8months of it i wanted to play so much now that i'm getting somewhere it's like i can't be ****ed playing or i'm learning how to unplay i can't even play the quick bit in seasons in the abyss in time anymore..Anyone know how to get outta this state?

I've been playing for awhile and I cant remember how to play half the stuff I use to be able to. I could bust out like every song from Around The Fur. Now I can only remember how to play be quiet and drive and Rickets or w/e its called. And now I just play strickly acoutic cause I dont have an amp.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Quote by Embodiment
Happened to me for the past week. Now I found some accurate Bach tabs and it's amazing. I'm thinking of changing my whole style of playing.
I guess my point is...find new inspiration.

I've tried from Cannibal Corpse, To Children Of Bodom, To Metallica, To Iron Maiden, To Guns N' Roses, To Slayer, To Sepultura. give or take i just get bored of them.
happens to me too. i learn something really well, and then a few days later i can't play it for the life of me. what i do is slow down. i play the song super slow. that was my muscles are used to playing it correctly. maybe it will work for you?
good luck with this. i know how much it can piss you off
Quote by Bizkitfury666
I've tried from Cannibal Corpse, To Children Of Bodom, To Metallica, To Iron Maiden, To Guns N' Roses, To Slayer, To Sepultura. give or take i just get bored of them.

That's not really a big change. Try something totally different like Jazz or Blues or Classical. And don't try to force it. Just give yourself time until you actually want to play again and have a new inspiration.
watch countless videos of guitar shreding on youtube it does wonders for me..
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can