EDITED in the spirit of the N & E UG.
Last edited by FEDS-91 at Mar 6, 2007,
Quote by FEDS-91
The original is unadulterated horseshit. How could this be any worse? Imfuckingpossible.

wtf?
it's kinda funny tho. lol..
but i wish they had played the solo but they didnt.
I liked the harmony and the sound but the singer did kill it.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
More proof that British TV destroys American TV.

Japan still has the best TV though.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by rafael90
oh my god!!! dat was "AWESOME". and i cant believe they did that in front of a live audience

the solo was rockin dude!
his tone was awesome!
really tight band there, they'll go far
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by High_o
here's another "awsome" smells like teen spirit cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMyQdBWhUw
That's the second time I've watched that video.

The first time I laughed my ass off...

This time I just felt sad and pitied both the "band" AND the audience for putting up with that.
Honestly, imagine how they seriously must've felt about that performance... youch.

EDIT: More on topic, I loved the Ukelele Orchestra cover. That was sweet. Didn't really like his vocals, but all the same I thought it was awesome.

I loved the headbanging chick on the left. That was a great addition
I didn't have a signature until now.
The song is a lot stupider when you can understand the lyrics...

But yeah that was pretty damn cool. Even though I never thought it possible to headbang to old guys with ukeleles(sp?)
I've seen all of the videos in this thread, and they're all hilarious in their own way
I've seen the Ukelele orchestra of Great Britain live, and they are ****ing insane!!
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by Scourge
That's the second time I've watched that video.

The first time I laughed my ass off...

This time I just felt sad and pitied both the "band" AND the audience for putting up with that.
Honestly, imagine how they seriously must've felt about that performance... youch.

Nah I bet they loved it!

Haha, not likely, but actually that has gotta be the most famous bad cover on the internet, so thats one thing!

The bit where she throws her jacket off get's me every time! Even that goes wrong!
Those Orchestra lads are bloody fantastic, a great cover, very unique.
Regarding Final Countdown, not only does that singer need some better vocal cords, but they managed to mess up the greatest synth riff ever known to mankind!