._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
Savage Garden.....considering I'm a metal head!
Quote by dumps

i had to look after my sisters house for a few days. so i invited these 2 girls round and we got wrecked. then my mum n that found out. step dad was proud. mum wasnt.

Lol!
Haha, I love Savage Garden!

Plus, I'm not gonna lie, I was really bummed when I couldn't see Justin Timberlake, haha...
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
I'm not ashamed of any band I like,and I think no one should be ashamed of a band that he likes.

+1
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
im not really ashamed of any band i like but when talking about music with friends i normally try to keep BFMV out of the convo lol
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
I'm not ashamed of any band I like,and I think no one should be ashamed of a band that he likes.

+1 - I'm proud of all the bands I like
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
I'm not anymore. When I was younger maybe I'd pretend to like music I didn't or not tell people what music I liked rather than have them make fun of me, but I know now that doing that's quite pathetic.
« »
nickelback and s club 7, though i don't listen to them anymore, but i still like some of their songs...
Ben Folds Five. It's not quite shame; more like "awkward because it's slightly out of character"