I tried out this sweet Blueridge the other day that was $850 but i would like more input on other guitars in this price range before i actually spend $1000 on a guitar!!

-thanks
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
There is a pretty nice Cort in that price range, MR-780 or something like that. Looks great. plays great and has two awsome mic systems! Costs about 900, really awesome guitar buying one myself soon. Sorry for not remembering the exact name.
Mandatory gear list

Charvel Model 6 (1986)
Cort MR780FX
Epi Firebird VII
(Soon to be gone) Peavey Bandit 112
Soldano Hot Rod 50+ (1993)
Framus 212 (V30's)
BREEDLOVE!!!

They aren't super well known yet, but i happen to live in the city where their custom shop stuff is made. if you want an absolutely fabulous acoustic for under $1000, check out their Atlas series. i had one of them for a while until i sprung for a custom shop. they are absolutely incredible, for only $899 they rival or even beat the sound of the Martin D28 or high end taylors.

breedloveguitars.com
Cheers,
-N-
There are so many great guitars in that pricerange. Get something with a solid back and a solid top. Stay away from the martin X searies guitars and the baby taylor. Look into the Martin D15 and 00015 and the taylor 200 and 300 searies guitars. Look at breedlove, Tacoma, larrivee, tanglewood, alvarez, seagull, cort... The list goes on and on.

Edit, In the last couple months I've run into some very nice fender acoustics as well. A year ago I would have said run away from fender acoustics but they have really gotten their act together and come out with a good midrange line of guitars.
Not taking any online orders.
I tried out a larrivee last night and it was probally the best guitar i've ever played.
I was dissapointed in the Breedlove's, everyone said good things about them but they weren.t all that great.(i didn't really take much time to tune them so that might be why)

I tried out a Parkwood and i thought it was second best to the Larrivee but i dont really know much about them.

Anybody have any feedback on Parkwood guitars?

Edit: Also... are Alvarez good because there high end guitars look sweet and are pretty cheap... so is their a 'catch' or are they just 'the best bang for your buck'???
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Last edited by victoryaloy at Mar 7, 2007,
Taylor 214E.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp