I really want to learn this song! It's been stuck in my head for days now and I would love to cover it with my band as well. The only thing is I am not good at tabbing out songs at all. And i was wondering if someone else could tab it out. It really is a great song. The only tab that is already done for it just has the rhythm but i want to learn the lead. Please help!
hmm, I checked out the two top-rated tabs there and neither have the tuning right: its in open E tuning.

The main shapes for intro look like this

-9- -9-
-9- -9-
-9- -10-
-9- -11-
-9- -9-
-9- -9-

-7- -7-
-7- -7-
-7- -8-
-7- -9-
-7- -7-
-7- -7-

-5- -5-
-5- -5-
-5- -7-
-5- -7-
-5- -5-
-5- -5-

play arpeggios (picking strings individually), tab with highest ratings at 911tabs seemed to have the notes right (was just in wrong tuning like I said, so fret nums are incorrect)

then drums etc kick in, play above shapes strumming instead of arpeggios

then verse: that's another story. see below.

now for chorus, here's the advantage of open E tuning: it sounds correct! i.e. when you end on the A chord, just lift on and off the strings to get the alternating A and E chords:

-x- -x-
-x- -x-
-x- -x-
-0- -5-
-0- -5-
-0- -5-

ditto for B chord:

-x- -x-
-x- -x-
-x- -x-
-0- -7-
-0- -7-
-0- -7-

now the verse is a different story, in all honesty I've never quite figured that one out. I even saw them do it once live on video on some tv show, but after watching for a minute and listening to the music I quickly realized they were just faking it, the only one who was really live was Mick singing, Keith and Mick Taylor were just strumming barre chords, looking kinda bored ... but apparently that was the way things were normally done back in the day, ck out the other Stones tv appearances from the late 60's

back to the verse, here's my best guess

strum the C# chord for 1 bar, then play below. Alternate this (C# and below) throughout verse

-x- -x- -x- -x-
-x- -x- -x- -x-
-12- -9- -10- -9-
-12- -9- -9- -9-
-12- -9- -11- -9-
-9- -9- -9- -9-

try barreing first chord above with pinky. It's a stretch all right.

HTH