Poll: Do you poo in public loos?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you poo in public loos?
Yes
49 34%
No
95 66%
Voters: 144.
Page 1 of 2
in a public loo?

I personally find them disgusting and don't know how/why people cant wait til they get home. I just went to the toilet whilst at work and nearly passed out so thought I'd get some answers

I generally try and pee on the toilet seat to discourage and poo-doing in the loos.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
I generally try and pee on the toilet seat to discourage and poo-doing in the loos.

One day, you'll find yourself so desperate that you'll poo in a seat covered with your own pee... take that, evil-doer!
My bowels HATE me...so yeah

At college in particular, ive bin going whole hour and a half lessons needing a dump like you wouldnt believe, but not letting my friends know.

Then ive had to run off at break time, get in a cubicle and do the dirty deed - but REALLY its terrible, i know you want to hear this but i ruin the toilet for everyone else

Thats happened twice so far too it pisses me off so much
I have a really hard time urinating in public, so yer. Pisses me off so much sometimes, it can literally ruin nights for me sometimes.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
most public bathrooms are cleaned every day, so they are usually cleaner than your own toilet at home
I'm hungry.
Well yeah...that's what they're there for. I don't mind using them. I think there only been about one or two occasions where the bathroom was so horrible that i didn't use them.
once you hit up a light pole on the side of the road cause you're in the middle of nowhere, public restrooms are glorious
Quote by sowhat360
once you hit up a light pole on the side of the road cause you're in the middle of nowhere, public restrooms are glorious

Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
I can't stand it. My kidneys are probably ruined from me refusing to use public restrooms for any purpose.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
i don't like it but every so often it's a choice of shitting ur pants or in a public loo
so i chose the lesser of two evils
i cant even pee in one.. damn.. it just wont happen no matter how much i try..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by xtopher_aaron
i cant even pee in one.. damn.. it just wont happen no matter how much i try..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis

Thats probably the cause, you can get around it, it just takes time.
Quote by dan3411
i don't like it but every so often it's a choice of shitting ur pants or in a public loo
so i chose the lesser of two evils

shitting your pants?
you pee on the seat, just to **** up other peoples bowel movements? you swine.
lol, i used to pee on the soap in my local. the sink was right next to the urinal, and it only took maybe 2 beers before you could muster up enough force to reach it, without stepping away from the urinal.

the morning work poo is part of my daily routine. it gets me an extra 5 - 10 minutes away from the office per day, which is a plus.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
they are cleaner in the morning than my toilet is probably ever i clean it rarely (most likely if i shit on the seat)
Quote by ToysInTheAttic1
Do Irish people dislike the "Irish people drink all of the time" stereotype, or are they just too drunk to care?

Quote by CodeMonk
I'm half Polish, can you type that slower for me?
I try to avoid using public shitters.

However, it is impossible.

Also, since my dorm room shares a TINY bathroom thing with the room next door, I always use a public one in the basement. Cause I like my privacy.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by fronkpies

Hey Thanks!!

plus youre from Liverpool!!

Big Game tonight eh? im a Kopite too man.. not from Mersey sadly..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by fronkpies

I like this treatment method:

- reducing the level of privacy at which the condition triggers by indulging in graduated exposure therapy. This last can be achieved by sufferers working together at organised events known as workshops.

I have to admit, "graduated exposure therapy" and "workshop" are very nice terms for what is essentially a room full of people giving eachother golden showers.
Quote by xtopher_aaron
Hey Thanks!!

Yer, im a red. From bootle/huyton
No. I'm a clean freak... I don't even use the toilet in my house after someone else has used it.
when you need to go... you NEED to go. wherever possible. and if the closest toilet is a public toilet then thats what you use. you dont hear of people dying from diseases they got from taking a shit in a public toilet, so its fine. probably cleaner than the one in your house too.
if emergency.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I poo when I have to poo.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Nope and I never will. I would rather crap myself than do that. Oh yeah and if anyone from London is ever in the Camden toilets (near the tube station), dont use them. You don't wanna know what my friends have done in/on them.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Of course. It may be a bit disgusting sometimes but you're only in there for a couple minutes tops.
Quote by fronkpies
Pisses me off so much sometimes

lol
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

Quote by goth clash
You don't wanna know what my friends have done in/on them.

what is so bad that you can do in/on a public toilet? shit, cum, wee, spit, butcher a pig? public toilets are cleaned regularly. the only place i dont poo is in clubs, id rather not sit in, stupid kids who cant handle their drinks, puke.
Quote by deanodon
when you need to go... you NEED to go. wherever possible. and if the closest toilet is a public toilet then thats what you use. you dont hear of people dying from diseases they got from taking a shit in a public toilet, so its fine. probably cleaner than the one in your house too.

As far as I know, my family members don't smear faeces all over the toilet seat.

I'd say my toilet is cleaner thanks.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

Quote by xtopher_aaron
Hey Thanks!!

I'm a liverpool fan, but please, take your unwanted chitchat out of my smelly thread.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

when i was a kid we used to play a game at the scrubby bogs in my town where you wait till someone goes to take a shit and then run in and kick the door open to reveal them with the pants round there ankles and then leg it and see how many times you can go back and do it before they finish
it not like there going to chase you mid-shit

i bet if i did it now id get arrested for attempted rape or somethin
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by Chex

I hope you slip, fall, and get a mouthfull of shit.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
No I dont poop in public places thats just nasty, other people pissing on the seat and the fact that someone elses skin-flaking ass was on there mushing out a big brown turd..I once saw a hair on a white toilet seat..I gagged and lost my appetite for lunch, I was gonna hit the foodcourt at the mall

its just nasty, man
Page 1 of 2