yeah name says it all, trying to get them but not having much luck, I know I have too practice them but I have been and there doesn't seem to be much progression, any advice,

thanks
just keep pluging the tip of your thumb in there, make sure you experiment with the area your trying to pinch. moving along the fretboard should give you some idea as to where the best harmonics are

Good luck
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Sorry i cant be more help dude, its jus one of those things that comes, usually be accident when ur trying to play some really touching acoustic number to your mum or some shit like that
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
also expirament with what area you are picking the string. i.e. more toward the neck or the bridge. try different places for the same note.
I learned pinch harmonics by literally pinching the string with my middle finger, as opposed to nicking it with my thumb. I still play that way on the lower strings, but on the thinner strings, its easier to pinch them traditionally seeing as they are easier to "snap" so that smack my thumb.

is this bad technique? I never had any problems with it, i can still play at any speed while performing them?

furthermore of it being bad technique, is it bad advice to give to do it this way?
I find it easier to play with pinch on the G string
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic