yeh so i've got i need some new pickups for my jackson, i can't remember the model name but it's a superstrat shape. At the moment it's got 3 of those seymour duncan hot rail pickups except their the duncan distortion version, so it sounds pretty shit.

I tend to drop my guitar tuning ridiculously low for a 6 string (G# D# G# C# F D#) so i need some pickups which can still maintain good sound at that tuning and something that can give bluesy cleans with a quite a hot distortion?

cheers
try using heavier strings, and then have the guitar set up again, the pickups should handle it, but that tuning is pointless
Quote by joshsirjoshules
Once again...it's the NME, they're notorious for being dumbasses. I know that, and I live in Texas for Christ's sake!

"If you think you've got it, shove it out, run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it."
like suggested earlier, the only thing you can do is load it up with 13's or sumat, you aint gonan get it to sound great because it wasnt designed to be dropped that low,

ring your local guitar shop see what they can suggest, a hands on approach might be more beneficial.

thanks
Quote by joshsirjoshules
Once again...it's the NME, they're notorious for being dumbasses. I know that, and I live in Texas for Christ's sake!

"If you think you've got it, shove it out, run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it."
Quote by rock_guitargod
like suggested earlier

...by you...?

Anyway, I do racommend changing out those hot rails. Ew.
So it's got 3 single coils slots, then?

Check out Duncan's Lil '59. I'd stick that in the bridge, and maybe to keep it noiselss, two stacked single coils, like the STK-S4 Classic Stack Plus.

Also, do get your your guitar setup for the tuning you use. It'll play much better.