pics or it didnt happen
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

What does BFG stand for....Butt Fugly Gibson?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The finish is shit IMO, but really it's pretty innovative. P90 for cleans and a high-output Burstbucker make it a damn versatile LP.

I played one, OOF. Noooice.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I love the cavity covers . And is the "BFG" a reference to the game Quake?
Nice! The thing I like about those the best is that you do not have to worry about messing up the paint job. When I got mine I was so worried about scratches. But with yours you get the tone without the worries. Let me know how it sounds!
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Sounds ok, looks terrible though. Sound is whats important though!
Quote by kaptink
I love the cavity covers . And is the "BFG" a reference to the game Quake?

... I think your referring to DOOM.
Here's the pic's. Im impressed with it but it doesnt really do it for me. Every guitar I buy always get's compared to my custom and never lives up to it. Gonna get rid and get a Strat I think.

Why'd you buy it?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
So basically it's an LP that they forgot to finish
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Yea, why'd you buy it if you don't like it?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I bet it sounds amazing but there's something off with it in general...

I'd love one with a P90 in the bridge and a bucker in the neck. But I digress.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
It does sound good, yeah. The chambered body gives it loads of volume and sustain. Feeds back really nicely. To be honesy, the P90 is quite overpowering compared to the humbucker.
Everytime I look at this guitar I always think the designers like Muse... P90 + High output HB, killswitch and "badly finished" look. Sounds like a Silver Manson to me, except for looking ugly and those aweful pots.
Sorry you are getting rid of it so soon. You shouldn't compare it to your other, because this is a different animal entirely. I personally like the fact that it looks so ragged. Would be good for doing shows because you could abuse the hell out of it without fear of damaging it. I hated them when I first saw them, but thinking about the possibillities made me change my mind. Maybe you should think about it more before you decide to sell it.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Wel, its gone. I know I shouldnt compare it to my other Les Paul but its kinds hard not to. What I really want is a nice strat but its not really gonna be any use to me in a live environment with the stuff we play. Tried a few but decided im gonna bige my time and find a Peavey Wolfgang standard, stick some emg's in it, an 81 at the bridge and an 89 in the neck with a coil tap.
Cant find one at the minute, Just gonna bide my time.