Last edited by Walter123 at Mar 6, 2007,
Looks nice, but that's a terrible photo angle, I mean you can't see the whole guitar. Do you have any others pictures?

Edit: Just as I posted that, you added more pictures Looks pretty cool, I'm liking the colour.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
The pic quality is meh, but the guitar itself is very very very good looking. Probably the best looking RG model. Congrats!
thanks!! well about the quality of pics, i just took it with my webcam.!! lol! it plays fine as well, whats the advantage of a 5pc maple neck? im kinda worried with the neck too, will it bend over time? please comfort me. T_T
nice guitar man.. congrats on your new baby..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
made in japan really rocks. i cant comment any. dont care if the paint comes off, it has a unique paint, rough surface. it will look cooler!
I love it man. The 5 Piece adds strength needed for the AANJ. My Jem is 5 piece as well. The scarf Joint is really high to the Head stock as apposed to my S520WNF which has a Three piece Wizard I. It is promote stability in the design.
And again, Really nice Guitar.
Quote by Walter123
made in japan really rocks. i cant comment any. dont care if the paint comes off, it has a unique paint, rough surface. it will look cooler!

The best Ibanez's are made in Japan
will the paint come off? made in japan another thing, im using 9-42 strings, do i have to adjust the truss rods eventually? or i dont have till it lasts 20 years.
You shouldn't have to adjust anything, if the intonation and everything is ok....usually that comes when you move up a gauge or so in strings. I would, Personally, Take it to a shop and have it set up. They can inspect and make sure there are no burrs or anything in the bridge and that the neck and intonation are good, Unless you know how to do all this yourself.
I always take a new guitar and have it set up properly to how I want it. And like I said, With the Thinness of most Ibanez necks it is a good thing to have a 5 Piece or at Least a Three piece to Keep tension from warping it. I remember in the mid eighties this was a big problem With the Wizard neck which was a one Piece maple neck....awesome neck, but prone to warp and crack. The different layers has done away with this.
I have never heard of the paint coming off the said model. So I very much doubt it.
thanks men, u know a lot about ibanez. well, i live here in philippines, i had it set it up when i bought it, but i doubt if it was set up, i didnt look while it was being set up, i just fetch it after one hour. well i set up the action myself, its pretty easy for me cause i had a JS100 before this one. umm the intonation, i do not know, but i guess its ok. knowing it made in japan. it has also this inspection card.

the only thing i hold on to now is, "it's made in japan, that's all, you dont have to worry about anything walter". correct me if im wrong. rock n roll!
im 50% complete on the song of jerry c, i mean instrumental, Canon rock!! he is amazing. +1 on gilbert and vai.
Hey, nice AXE i was gonna buy that same guitar from a local shop but instead got a Ibanez 2550E it still kicks ass.
Quote by Walter123
will the paint come off? made in japan another thing, im using 9-42 strings, do i have to adjust the truss rods eventually? or i dont have till it lasts 20 years.

You have nothing to worry about, I've had the same guitar for 2 years, paint has not come off in the slightest.

I also use the same gauge as you do and my intonation has been perfect for the 2 years.

Congrats on the guitar, I love mine.

-AS-
Ibanez RG2570e Prestige
Fender® American Series Strat
Marshall AVT-50
BOSS GT8
Crafter T-035
Squire Strat
Admira Malaga Classical Guitar
Gould GS200CB
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dimebag Crybaby

Proud member of the Scots of UG Society..
ahhaha thanks guys!!

@guitarpunk8
the 2550E rocks too! well it has the same construction with the 2570, except for the color and paint

@ gibson freak, Ali Sim, XFilth

is it that durable? u know what, MIJ guitars really rock, up to the smallest detail, i guess i wont have problems with it, used it already in a gig and even your hands arent warmed up, the thin neck helps! and like i said a while ago, whatever happens, its a Team J Craft product. end of the line!

im so lucky to have one cause its the only one available here on the philippines, i mean we only have one dealer of ibanez.

@gibson freak

dont worry i wont.
Why are you bumping this ? I already told you what you wanted to know.

-AS-
Ibanez RG2570e Prestige
Fender® American Series Strat
Marshall AVT-50
BOSS GT8
Crafter T-035
Squire Strat
Admira Malaga Classical Guitar
Gould GS200CB
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dimebag Crybaby

Proud member of the Scots of UG Society..
i was going to ask if the basswood of this,MIJ, is it the same as the basswood body of a JS100 made in korea? another thing, does basswood suck? coz i havent played a mahogany body guitar yet. well i play mostly paul gilbert.

and mentioning gilbert, is the basswood body of this guitar the same with the PGM301 basswood body? sorry if im full of questions hehehe.
btw mine is an 06 model. old stock. is it different from the 07' model of 2570? the only difference i saw was the inlay. any other info there guys?
Basswood does not suck! Mahognay is darker sounding and some players prefer that.
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
looks pretty cool =)
my friend got one of those, it plays pretty well but not my kind of thing =P
Guitars: Carvin Dc127
Amps: Peavey 6505+ head