im just wondering if anyone knows the kramer vanguard is a good guitar. also how does it compare to the jackson js30rr?
I used the Vanguard in Guitar Hero II, i thaught it worked fine, although the Zakky LP is still my lucky guitar if i use the black guy to play it.
Quote by toddpens8771
I used the Vanguard in Guitar Hero II, i thaught it worked fine, although the Zakky LP is still my lucky guitar if i use the black guy to play it.

i mean in real life not guitar hero
i know the jersey star one looks pretty good, with 3 humbuckers it should sound it too
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
My good friend has a vanguard from the 80's and he won't play anything else. He has played for 20 years, and has been through alot of guitars. His fender strat, ibanez rg, dana scoop, jackson rr, and various other guitars sit in a room with dust all over them because of the vanguard. I have played it several times, and the thing plays like a dream. The neck is thin enough to shred, but thick enough not to feel awkward. I am not sure how that would relate to the newer vanguards though. I saw the newer ones on the MusicYo site. They are alot cheaper than they were back in the day. Not sure how the build quality would stack up to the 80's models. But it would be worth the $269 price tag to get one and give it a try. I personally plan on picking up the Imperial FR-404S or the Striker Custom FR-424CM once they get back in stock, just to have as a backup.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Quote by toddpens8771

you're a moron
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares