Hey, I am trying to find a comprehensive list of (what I believe are called) cliched progressions.

For example, after doodling, I stumbled across a familiar sounding Fm, Fminmaj7, Fm7, B9 descending bass line. It sounded SO familiar that I found out it's also called CLICHED! haha.

Another example. I don't know this one's name, but it sounds something like: Dmaj7, Ebdim7, A, F7...with assorted turnarounds (right word?) to A I think.

Also, I really like the sound of Dm7, Ddim7 (x56464), Cmaj7, a little trip back to the key of C.

If anyone has seen a website or previous post that talks about these apparently common mini- chord progressions, please relay the info! Maybe a few formulae would be nice (like II-V7-....etc.)
"Calling her a ***** for lame shows isn't exactly the most romantic thing in the world. Seriously buddy, try not to be so cute and funny, and just try to be romantic, because this is garbage.
I'd probably take a small amount of offense to this if I cared about being Jewish, but I don't.

Good intentions yeah, but expect either your heart to broken, or a slap in the face, because this song will end in disaster."
I've been looking for almost the same thing. I sorely need chord help.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
ii - V - I.
ii - vii° - I (vii° is a rootles V7b9).
ii - bII - I.
iiø - V7b9 - I-Δ (I prefer the sound of I6/9 here if the minor seventh isn't in the melody).
iiø - V7alt - I-Δ.
vi - ii - V - I.
vi - V/V - V - I.
V/ii - V/V - V - I.
iii - vi - II - V - I. (iii here is normally iiisusb9, not iii-7).
bIII - V/V - bII - I.
I - ii - iii - IV. (Common when a Δ chord lasts one bar and leads to the V chord).

There are all common ones I find sound cliché (in a good way).
I - vi - IV - V ice cream chords. its used almost exclusively in 50s and 60s music. stand by me, last kiss etc...
Spanish cadence thing: i - VII - VI - V

And the generic sorta souther rock thing: V - IV - I - V (think Sweet Home Alabama).

Johnljones has vi - ii - V - I, which is very common, and it's also common to put a I at the beginning to start a tune, so you have I - vi - ii - V - (I).
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out