Does anyone have any help on how you create your own Arps? I always try to but I cant worth crap. Like in Fade to Black, how do you create those types of sounds and know which note you go to after the previous one you just came from...? I just dont know which chord to go to next and which note to strike any help would be grealty appericated thank you....
There is a complete sort of study that you can undertake that is all about what you are asking. We call it 'Music Theory'. It can be dry sometimes, but the benefits are endless, really.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
My problem with theory is it gets confusing and no one I know plays guitar or anything so I have all theses questions and no one to ask... but thank you for your help I will look more into theory
^ You have several hundred if not more people on here to ask

Trust me, you aren't the first person to be confused by theory.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
There is a complete sort of study that you can undertake that is all about what you are asking. We call it 'Music Theory'. It can be dry sometimes, but the benefits are endless, really.

lol, yeah definately. and as for what nightwind said, i've been studying theory off and on for years now and still get confused from time to time. i'll be glad to help with any beginner questions as would about 10 other people in this forum, for a list of good references of people on here go to the "ok but who should i listen to?" forum, chances are Elvenkindje, Nightwind, Bangoodcharlotte and JohnLJones are all on there with a pletheora of others, these guys you can trust their answers totally, they're like music theory encyclopedias.