Page 1 of 2
does anybody know where you can get potassium cyanide?

i think you have to have a licence to buy it, but im not sure. if anybody knows anything about the subject of how to get it, how much it costs, where can you get it, is there an age limit, etc etc, please tell me. it would be greatly appreciated.

ps im not going to kill myself with it.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
In Soviet russia...
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
burn a banana.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
there are extraction methods, but im not going to tell you how to do it or where to find them. Why do you want to make that anyway?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
there are extraction methods, but im not going to tell you how to do it or where to find them. Why do you want to make that anyway?

science project....

i havnt exactly presented my hypothesis to my teacher yet.... just answer my question.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.

Quote by I_Pwn

Quote by Ostin
science project....

i havnt exactly presented my hypothesis to my teacher yet.... just answer my question.

whats the magic word....?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
bringing that shit to school will get you expelled, and/or arrested, dont even bother.

EDIT
Its not very safe to handle either, so just dont fuck with it.

Last.fm
you know how dangerous it is??
HAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH CHEESE PUFF!!!!!!!!!! i wil blow ur dinkzor, but it comes at a price

alright..... well, can you just please answer my questions. dont worry about anything else. none of your concern.

and i think its a really interesting hypothesis too....
the

Quote by I_Pwn

yes i know how dangerous it is. im not concerned about that. stop telling me things i dont want to hear. if you know any of the answers to my questions, just please tell me.
the

Quote by I_Pwn

you can die in like 200 different ways from that shit
HAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH CHEESE PUFF!!!!!!!!!! i wil blow ur dinkzor, but it comes at a price

Quote by Ostin
science project....

Science project? I smell Bullshit, only one useful thing for Cyanide.
oh. my. god. i know this. stop telling me that.

YOUR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS!!!!!! :'(

EDIT

Quote by jesusgonewrong
Science project? I smell Bullshit, only one useful thing for Cyanide.

the

Quote by I_Pwn

your never gonna get it, stop bothering

how old are you?

schools never use very dangerous chemicals. and even if they do have them, theyre watered down, a lot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
whats your hypothesis btw

Quote by rabidguitarist
how old are you?

schools never use very dangerous chemicals. and even if they do have them, theyre watered down, a lot.

i know my school has it but i know that they themselves dont even take it out of the laser security area 51 case its in.
the

Quote by I_Pwn

lol not one person even told me who supplies it. even if i cant get it, id like to know HOW you can get it.

seriously. just answer my questions. if your so sure i cant get it, just answer my questions.

EDIT:

Quote by rabidguitarist
"how many cubic centimetres of potassium cyanide does it take to kill oneself?"

lol nope, my hypothesis is "whats the least painful way to die"
the

Quote by I_Pwn

dude noone is going to answer your questions, because noone wants to have any responsibility for you being a moron. That ans im pretty sure very few people on this board know where to get cyanide.

Last.fm
Search teh internets? Ask a guide over at Chacha.com , they don't give you any shit except your answer.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by rabidguitarist
"how many cubic centimetres of potassium cyanide does it take to kill oneself?"

hmm:P by breathing touching or eating that stuff?

Quote by Ostin
lol not one person even told me who supplies it. even if i cant get it, id like to know HOW you can get it.

seriously. just answer my questions. if your so sure i cant get it, just answer my questions.

EDIT:

no ones gonna tell you, unless you give us a reasonable and sensible reason for wanting it.
who said i waas going to use it to kill myself anyway? honestly. i was just wondering where you get it. i know that it IS a dangerous chemical. i know that it is a very painless death by mixing it with water and drinking it. im not a moron. BUT WHO SAID I WAS GOING TO USE IT TO KILL MYSELF.....
and i dout anybody in this thread even knows where to get it anyway.
the

Quote by I_Pwn

your hypothesis is unprovable BTW. and cyanide isnt a guaranteed painless death either.

Last.fm
how did you wanna test your hypothesis?

killing rats with it?

Quote by dark_aars
how did you wanna test your hypothesis?

killing rats with it?

rats pfft

he's gonna do it the man's way

he'll kill himself in as many ways as possible and write any essay saying which was the most and least painful ways to die
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Ostin

Well if that's your project it's relativley simple Methinks. Pain-wise, either drowning or suffocating in your sleep as while they may induce panic (not whilst asleep) theres no pain involved, I believe.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
look, I had to BEG my school to let me use Vanadium when I was 17, let alone potassium cyanide. I can tell you, you won't have the equipment to extract it, let alone safely.

Out of interest, what is the hypothesis?

What's so wrong with vanadium? All i remember it being used in was as a metal (steel?) additive. But, it is quite flamable. Toxic? I don't remember it being so.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by chillininfl
What's so wrong with vanadium? All i remember it being used in was as a metal (steel?) additive. But, it is quite flamable. Toxic? I don't remember it being so.

Toxic and quite expensive, its used in chrome /vanadium steel used for maken wrenches

EDIT: Toxic when swallowed

no actually i was going to compare the reactions of potassium cyanide with that of hydrogen cyanide.
the

Quote by I_Pwn

Apple seeds have trace amounts of cyanide.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by Ostin

That's not a hypothesis, a hypothesis must be an "if/then" statement.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
That's not a hypothesis, a hypothesis must be an "if/then" statement.

+1

a hypothesis is a statement that can be proved either true or false, not a question
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
why dont you like get, kNo3 and HN03, thats alot safer

Page 1 of 2