im looking to bulk a little bit, lose some extra baggage and just get physically fit. any suggestions on ways to boost energy...(pills, drinks, bars)
Energy supplements are not healthy anyway. Just sleep.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Ginseng... Bread...
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
just use some ****in energy drink like lucozade, keep away from teh 'roids anyway man, your fabulous body might be able to pull you chicks(or men, i dont know, your business) but once you get them home, you wont be able to do much with them, if you get what i mean, if your picking up what im putting doiw.........your **** and balls will shrink!!!!
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.
Make sure you're already getting your normal daily vitamin supplements first off; whether it's from the food you eat or pills/tablets.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
C-C-C-C-C-CO-CAIINEEEEEEE

Sorry for those of you that don't get the Feel Good Hit Of The Summer reference
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
i got it room on fire, can i be your friend, women wont talk to me anymore, not since i took all the steroids and my danly bits came to resemble 2 peanuts in a used condom attached to a pickle!
oh yeah, back to the pint, try some fruit, maybe an apple, slow release of energy into the body, drink a lot of water and all that too, and dont just go hell for leather at the weight machines, get the balance of cardiovascular excersises and resistance trainging right(see, im nt just all penis jokes!)
Quote by Room On Fire
C-C-C-C-C-CO-CAIINEEEEEEE

Sorry for those of you that don't get the Feel Good Hit Of The Summer reference

Ooh, ooh, I got it. Do I get a prize?

Threadstarter: Energy supplements are a waste of time and a bitch to your body. Consider some more basic, healthier options. As has been suggested, sleeping and plenty of foods high in carbohydrate and natural sugars (fruits are good).
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
protein pills will get you buff and any type of caffiene related pills will decrease your appetite
I don't think you will get the best advice about
dieting from a bunch of lazyass rocker kids.

Try asking smoothie king people or something.

UG isnt exactly the place for dieting tips.
You should of posted this question in the oxymoron thread...

EDIT: but if you wanna do it without the suppliments... get to the gym, lift wieghts to bulk - high weight low reps, running will burn fat, drink lots of water/eat healthy... fruit etc. make sure you are getting good protein intake.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Last edited by PlayTheMetal at Mar 6, 2007,