I've been wanting to get a tube amp for awhile and at first i was going to go for an expensive all tube head but now i want to just try out a small tube combo..no more than..30 watts?

I would prefer it to be under 300 dollars, but any suggestions are fine.

I want it to play mostly classic rock.

And good cleans..

Thankss.

EDIT: If you want to recommend a cheap tube head too that would be nice.
=]
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
lol you don't want much do you? Seriously though for that kind of money your talking an Epi VJ and a 1x12 cab or a 2nd hand combo of some sort. You can't even get a Valveking or a B-52 for that sort of money. Probably look out for a Fender Blues Jr or similar.
Hmm..so is this Epi VJ any good?

you can get one for like 80-100 bucks shipped on ebay..

How many watts are they?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

Fender champ, fender's version of the Valve Junior, with a speaker, $199.

Any of the epiphone valve series will be under $300, not counting the 2x12 version.
Well hmm..

What if i bump the price up to 500-600 dollars..a nice 2x12 combo..

Able to do metal and classic rock with good cleans?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

the only 2x12's i know of in the range is the epiphone blues custom, $499, and the ashdown FA 60, if you can still find it, and the peavey VK for $619. otherwise there are plenty of nice 1x12 tube combos for you. the 1x12s in that range are probably the ones you want. The Fender hotrod deluxe is always a favorite, a blues deluxe would do it too.

Keep in mind, these are all 40+ watts with the exception of the epiphone, which is 30. I'd get one of the fenders if you'll be playing in a band, the junior series if not.