I think his name is Chris something...

Anyway, I was just wondering what bass he uses? Heres a video where you get an alright shot of it after he jumps out of the crowd and a few good shots through out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK4QjuYEaRs
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Chris Wolstenholme- thats his name, ill just investigate about his bass.

It's a Pedulla Rapture SB5 or SB4 i do believe.
signature
Last edited by Bullet-Rule at Mar 6, 2007,
Wolstenholme has used many different basses since the start of Muse's career, starting out with Warwick and Bass Collection basses, alongside an electric double bass for use in the song Unintended. He favoured the Ampeg SVT amps, with 1x18, 2x10 and 2x6 cabs.

Firefox answers FTW!

cool, thanks

and it would be a 4 string
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
Firefox answers FTW!

lol@ that being shit for the current basses.

As already said, he uses Pedulla Raptures, (or did for earlier stuff). Nowadays he uses a lot of Fender Jazzes and Rickenbacker (yawn) basses (KOC is on a rick, Invincible is on a Jazz for example).
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by myself101
cool, thanks

and it would be a 4 string

Yes i'm pretty sure he doesn't use 5 strings
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule

He does use a 5-string on one of there songs at one point,
Can't remember the name of the song right now.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by ToolBass_dude
lol@ that being shit for the current basses.

As already said, he uses Pedulla Raptures, (or did for earlier stuff). Nowadays he uses a lot of Fender Jazzes and Rickenbacker (yawn) basses (KOC is on a rick, Invincible is on a Jazz for example).

Ah well, the post above me hadn't been edited before i posted

Damn you answers.com
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

ok right, u learn something new everyday
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule

I think he does sometimes, can't specify songs though.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I just remember cause I saw them live back November in Newcastle.

I think it was the Jazz 5 string to.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Chris uses his fender american duluxe jazz most of the time nowerdays, but he uses his rick for KOC. Assassin is played on the 5er for the person earlier, and that is his pedulla rapture 4. It isnt the jazz pup model as pictured, its the single soapbar one. 'They sound better' according to chris.

Im not sad.
Quote by andyd93
You sir, are correct.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

I think that might be on "Citizen Erased" because the guitar is played on a 7 string tuned to C I think
What does everyone think of the Rapture? Looks wise anyway, and anyone played one? I don't mean to hijack the thread myself101
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
What does everyone think of the Rapture? Looks wise anyway, and anyone played one? I don't mean to hijack the thread myself101

nah i got my answer

but i think it looks pretty cool, i haven't actually played though
<//////>~
Quote by Bullet-Rule

i've spoken to a few people on forums like Activebass who've owned them, and say they are actually ****ing incredible. Solid as hell too- If i recall correctly Chris for some reason or other lobbed his across a stage, picked it up, and it didn't even need tuning adjustments.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by Bullet-Rule

I think someone on these boards has one.. I forgot their user name though.

Quote by TobyFellrunners
I think that might be on "Citizen Erased" because the guitar is played on a 7 string tuned to C I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQUGP6f6Taw

Nope. Pause at 1:47, and it's clearly a 4-string.

Also, the tabs (not the best argument here, but bear with me) have the riff played on the A-string, and it sounds pretty accurate, so I don't see why it'd have to be a 5-string.
Quote by Bullet-Rule

As soon as i have one and a half grand, im putting in an order for one straight away, they are ****ing incredible to play!
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I'm pretty sure Citizen Erased is actually played on a 5-string tuned down to drop A, but he chose to play it on a 4-string.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.