I just got my Epiphone Valve Junior and I love it (tried it on a friend's cab). But now I need my own cab for it. Right now I'm looking at the Epiphone Triggerman but I'm open to suggestions. I need the best cab in the $300-$500 price range (that's US dollars). By best I mean what suits my style and provides the best sound quality, not the one with the biggest speakers. Some of my influences are Clapton, Hendrix, Page, SRV, Prince, Frusciante, and Mayer.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
look into ear candy cabs. you can design them the way you want and stick almost any speaker in it. they have 1 and 2x12s. a V30 speaker might be nice for you. they accentuate the mids so that'll work well for the blues and rock you like. plus, the cabs are top quality and within your price range.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately there's no way I can try before I buy on either of those . How about some cabs that would be available at a guitar center or something so I can try them out?
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
you might be able to find a mesa boogie thiele 1x12 at GC. look for the ones with the black shadow c90 speaker.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce