Ok so I broke up with my gf 2 fridays ago. So I didn't want to be a dick so I did it in person and just said it wasn't working out. So when I get home that day she sends me an IM asking why I broke up with her. I told her why. She was always too pessimistic and she was flirty with other guys. So I go to school after the weekend and she doesn't say a word to me. She has some bastard calling me a dick and such, and she lies to everyone and says that I broke up with her because she had depression and I was jealous, but I don't see how I should not be jealous considering she was my gf and she was flirting with other guys. So she hasn't said a word to me in almost two weeks, but she claims she still loves me. She said she still wanted to be friends too, but she won't talk to me. So I don't know what to do because she's just being a mopey teenage drama queen, and she's got this dickhead pissin me off. More importantly this kid just needs to mind his own business. What should I do? Has anyone else had something like this happen? And don't tell me to put this in the relationship thread because it will most likely get ignored. Thanks.

edit: I also didn't like her anymore and when i mean pessimistic i mean she would always say life sucks and she was never happy. I tried to help for four months.
Last edited by jman1223 at Mar 6, 2007,
f*ck and chuck?

on a serious note i'd say leave her the hell alone. it sounds like she's contradicting herself, so just leave her until she says something to you
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Tell that guy to stop hassling you. If he persists, kick him in the balls.

As far as your girl problems, she'll come around eventually. That is to say, if she wants to be friends with you still. It's up to her to decide. Even if you want to be friends still, she might not want to.

But more importantly...

pics???
Quote by jman1223
Ok so I broke up with my gf 2 fridays ago. So I didn't want to be a dick so I did it in person and just said it wasn't working out. So when I get home that day she sends me an IM asking why I broke up with her. I told her why. She was always too pessimistic and she was flirty with other guys. So I go to school after the weekend and she doesn't say a word to me. She has some bastard calling me a dick and such, and she lies to everyone and says that I broke up with her because she had depression and I was jealous, but I don't see how I should not be jealous considering she was my gf and she was flirting with other guys. So she hasn't said a word to me in almost two weeks, but she claims she still loves me. She said she still wanted to be friends too, but she won't talk to me. So I don't know what to do because she's just being a mopey teenage drama queen, and she's got this dickhead pissin me off. More importantly this kid just needs to mind his own business. What should I do? Has anyone else had something like this happen? And don't tell me to put this in the relationship thread because it will most likely get ignored. Thanks.

What a liar

And you need to grow up, seriously. She was pessimistic and flirted with other guys? Boohoo.

She's acting out because she still likes you obviously, but doesn't want to get closer to you again. She needs to grow up too. Have a serious, mature talk to her about you guys being friends again.

Oh and in the future, there's an "only relationship thread" sticky in the pit
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Haha always the pics. And dude tell the guy to leave you the **** alone if he doesn't kick his ***. As for her i dunno what to say shes acting stupid.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer, the future is uncertain and the end is always near. - The Doors, Roadhouse Blues
Well honestly, if I was in your position, I wouldn't leave her for being pessimistic, although the flirting is cause for some concern. You should have been the man and stuck by her trying to life her depression off, or at least help.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

In my opinion you should:

1. Ignore this girl unless you love her, if you do try to work things out.
2. Beat the sh*t out of this guy, its none of his business.
3. He deserves it.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.