Pretty ****ed up.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/04/pot.kids/index.html

Discuss.

(and if this has already been posted, then my bad, I searched it and found nothing.)
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
That's ridiculous; they deserve whatever punishment they get, and then some.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Yeah that can like permanently damage their brain.
Quote by Ross724

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Thats pretty screwed up, but to be honest its not that big a deal is it? I mean, do you not have to be constantly smoking weed for it to do any real damage?
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
jeez. this is ridiculous. obviously those adults thought it was funny when really their childs brain was being killed.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
The search button did that to me once *shivers*
No wonder you stay away.

haha clever. +1.

but yeah i think its pretty screwed up. sick bastard uncle.
Quote by Saje
Pretty ****ed up.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/04/pot.kids/index.html

Discuss.

(and if this has already been posted, then my bad, I searched it and found nothing.)

People are stupid.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Your entire body does more growing and developing from when you are an infant to like age 5 or so than any other time in your life.

Don't you think it's retraded idea to **** with your brain then?
Quote by Ross724

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Rory's_strat
What is it with all these elders forcing their children to stab their mothers, smoke weed etc. lately?

indeed
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

Now everyone tells me marijauna is not harmful at all, especially UG, but 5 year old and younger is offensive to people? I don't really care because it appears that none of them are refusing to do it, and looks like they are enjoying it. As you saw one in the background doing it without being prompted.
Quote by Leviethan
Why is this so offensive to you? I mean it is just people smoking marijuana.

No its 2 and 5 year old kids smoking weed, not just any old stoner.

I believe Courtney Love said she was given Crystal Meth or something by her dad when she was 5
Now don't get me wrong, I smoke as well, but the point is that they're just so young and that smoking then can really mess up their lives. (brain damage, etc.)
Quote by Ross724

Quote by MightyAl
Yeah because this is SO MUCH WORSE than, you know, an actual problem like those kids beating the children. Which actually happens, but marijuana ruins lives!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Leviethan
Why is this so offensive to you? I mean it is just people smoking marijuana.

its not that, that's fine. it's the fact that he FORCED them to, and that's pretty damn young
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
so gtrfrk, if your 2 year old son was given weed to smoke by teenagers and he willingly did it you wouldent find it wrong?

that shit is disgusting
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
You can't force someone to smoke. What'd he do, shove the joint in the kid's mouth and punch him in the stomach so he'd be forced to inhale?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OK: while pot isn't really harmful for someone of a mature body age (around 18ish+) it is probably not a very good idea to smoke when the brain is still in a developmental phase. Not to mention these guys are dumb enough to videotape it...

And if you were a little kid and your cousin or uncle or someone you thought was cool (they're teenagers) was smoking on something, you'd want to do it too, even if you didn't understand.

Don't get me wrong, I love smoking weed, but this is pretty dumb.
That's horrible. When your that young, your brain is like a big sponge, so doing this could literally ruin there lives. I hope those teenagers get a long time in jail.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Taht's local with me. Fucking sick, they are.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
god how many retards go on ug? they are two and five years old! there brains are still developing... the marijuana is obviously going to **** with their brain development... they can end up becoming mentally challenged thats why its so offensive

you might argue marijuana is harmless... but that is when your brain is fully developed stupid
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by gtrfrk123
its not that, that's fine. it's the fact that he FORCED them to, and that's pretty damn young

Didn't seem they were forced. Many of them were willing. Even one of them did it un prompted.
^ they didnt know what the hell they are doing they are toddlers... how far up your ass is you head because all the reasoning you have given has been full of shit
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by Leviethan
Didn't seem they were forced. Many of them were willing. Even one of them did it un prompted.

Your ****ing retared, it's the fact that they are 2 and 5 years old, and that they have no knowledge of what the drug does to them which is wrong. If they were older and knew the consequences of the drug, ok, still bad but that's fine. I smoke, and I find this very disturbing.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Rory's_strat
What is it with all these elders forcing their children to stab their mothers, smoke weed etc. lately?

Its the new in-thing
Joey! Watch your speed!
Quote by STERIOGRAM134
jeez. this is ridiculous. obviously those adults thought it was funny when really their childs brain was being killed.

First of all, you didn't even read the article, they were 17 and 18, not adults. Secondly, it won't damage anyone's brain.

Thirdly, they weren't being "made" to smoke, they just gave them a joint and they smoked it. Yeah, its messed up, but it isn't the abuse it's being made out to be.

Damn, all you guys going on about how it will ruin their brains as if you actually knew what you were talking about... It's irresponsible and immature, it isn't cruel.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Mar 6, 2007,
I watched that video, and on the sidebar there were a couple other news videos--
there's this one about a couple "challenging incest laws in Germany."
Did anyone watch it?

I have to say--I believe you should love whoever you love, and I'm all for straight/gay/bi/trans relationships, and if you really love your sibling, I don't think there should be a LAW againist it (I mean, this guy went to JAIL)..but.. even though I think it should be allowed LEGALLY, it's still just kind of.. really... disgusting. I mean.. genetically. ::Shudders:: Even though they didn't know of each other's existance for awhile, don't you think you'd be like--"WAIT A MINUTE.. this is my brother!" after awhile?

And yes, that video was quite wrong. Poor little kids--I bet they have brain damage.

>>EDIT:<< Watch the follow-up video. They defend themselves.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

Last edited by Paiger at Mar 6, 2007,
For everyone who says it's "harmful", read the Wiki article on Cannabis. No proper studies have been performed and most negative effects of pot smokers come from other addictions like alcohol and harder drugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

Anyways, it's not right to make kids do something before they are old enough to make the decision for themselves.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For everyone who says it's "harmful", read the Wiki article on Cannabis. No proper studies have been performed and most negative effects of pot smokers come from other addictions like alcohol and harder drugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

Anyways, it's not right to make kids do something before they are old enough to make the decision for themselves.

You have to admit--even if it's apparently "not harmful", you can't >really< be sure what it would do to a TWO-YEAR OLD CHILD. I mean, it's just not worth the risk. Besides, it's idiotic.

And Wikipedia? You cannot use that as a credible source, not matter how quick or easy it is to get too. We all know how unreliable it can be.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?