yes this is very random. i got the lobsters need bacon while talking like an idiot to a smart friend of mine at school.

Theres not enough bacon to feed a lobster
theres never enough turkey for a rockstar
theres not enough in life for me

(chorus)
Lobsters don't get there bacon
rockstars don't get there turkey
After this, theres nothing in life for
ME

My friend, you don't have enough paper
Pigs don't get enough ham
you really shouldn't date her
because she only eats clam

(chorus)

if lobsters don't get their bacon
then we're gonna need some salmon
and if rockstars don't get their turkey
then we'll have to feed them chili

critique if you wish
really like the title, but dont think the concept of randomness totally works. if you could get the whole lobsters need bacon and rockstars need turkey thing grounded then I think it would be much better. i would definately work on this more, the titles awesome.
Then well have to feed them chili? wtf is that i mean its just pointless with no backing and no creativity behind it whatsoever just simply pointless. Why can rockstars feed themeselves? its just a pointless piece... all i ahve to say. sure some pieces are pointless but this is just mindless and stupid.
Quote by sowhat360
really like the title, but dont think the concept of randomness totally works. if you could get the whole lobsters need bacon and rockstars need turkey thing grounded then I think it would be much better. i would definately work on this more, the titles awesome.

yeah i tried to keep it in there plenty but i'll make sure i bring it on the rest of the way home
Quote by TrigFunction
Then well have to feed them chili? wtf is that i mean its just pointless with no backing and no creativity behind it whatsoever just simply pointless. Why can rockstars feed themeselves? its just a pointless piece... all i ahve to say. sure some pieces are pointless but this is just mindless and stupid.

dude stfu. i really hate it when people just ramble on about how bad they think something is. if you aren't going to help me develop my writing then don't talk. and if you look closely this is a bit of a point. i said in there "theres not enough left for me."