Poll: Prehistoric/futuristic
Poll Options
View poll results: Prehistoric/futuristic
A
19 35%
B
36 65%
Voters: 55.
Ok i was thinking the other day, what would you prefer?

If we found another planet exactly like ours (i mean a planet with humans, not with the same people and things) what would you prefer it to be like?

Either:

A: More advanced than us, alot more advanced. So we could see their cool gadgets and whatnot, and what state their world is in.

B: Inhabbited with dinosaurs, like our planet but so far back that there no humans and we can see what the dinosaurs were really like.

Personally I'd go for B, as I'd love to see what the dinosaurs were really like. Itd just be cool to be able to watch them and stuff.

Random thought I know - but still let me know what you think!
B so as not taking the chance of getting annihalated.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
That's actually quite a good question.

I'd have to go with B too, because then a lot of things would be settled, and eventually we'll reach 'A world' anyway.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Interesting...

I guess A could help us cure cancer and travel at light speed and stuff
On the other hand dinosaurs would be pretty cool

I'll go with b
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
B, cos i want a pet t-rex and raptor
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I've always wanted to be a dinosaur hunter, it'd be cool
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
A might help us find a world with B.
But i go B cos i want pet raptors
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by y2james2007 :p

B: Inhabbited with dinosaurs, like our planet but so far back that there no humans and we can see what the dinosaurs were really like.

I doubt any other earth-like planet is inhabited by dinosaurs. Maybe something similar but for sure not the SAME species.
If it was a futuristic it would have discovered us first and possibly do to us all that crazy stuff you see in movies Seriously I wouldn't want it to be futuristic because then they would have the upper hand and try to take advantage on us. Also we will feel prohistoric ourselves. I'll go with B, I always wanted to see a living dinosaur
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I would seriously become a hooker just to own one of these.

Quote by rockonth
Jackiphone jack paul
B, so we can exterminate the dinosaurs again, then rob that planet so when this one eventually gets destroyed by nuclear warfare, we can all run off to there with our guitars in one hand and as much booze as possible in the other. Then we can live out our days playing guitar, getting drunk and eating T-Rex T-Bone steaks my god it sounds like heaven, im gonna start looking for this planet right this instant
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
B, so we can exterminate the dinosaurs again, then rob that planet so when this one eventually gets destroyed by nuclear warfare, we can all run off to there with our guitars in one hand and as much booze as possible in the other. Then we can live out our days playing guitar, getting drunk and eating T-Rex T-Bone steaks my god it sounds like heaven, im gonna start looking for this planet right this instant

I like the way you think.
My cool sig is cool and I suck at guitar.
Hahaha noooo, thats sad but true, we would certainly end up ****ing up B

If it had anything to do with me we'd leave it alone, just watch them!
B so we can find out what really wiped out the dinosaurs, and so that we can warn them of everything to come in their future. Yes i'm exploring the theory that the future has already happened somewhere else, and the past is happening again in a different somewhere else.