so all of a sudden i can't sing high anymore. i used to be able to get up to a G on the treble clef but i can't even hit it all of a sudden. its not puberty cause my voice changed a long time ago? the cast party for my school's musical was saturday and i was yelling but you would think that i'd be fine by now. someone help me.
...I think that's called "puberty " man. Even though you have gone through it already, your voice will still continue to drop lower over the years.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Mar 6, 2007,
Well I dunno how old you are so it might be puberty, but something weird like that happened to me. I got a fever and once I got better I couldn't hit some notes anymore. It's still very slowly coming back.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Get a wrench and squeeze/twist your balls.

just what kind of amateur are you?

ViseGrips, my friend, ViceGrips!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by nofxFreak06
Kill Yourself Then Kill All Other Gay/foreign Man That Might Be Near You!

So I was reading your post, and I thought to myself; "Wasn't there a new set of rules that people were supposed to abide by?"

Then I realized I had already reported you. Dur.

And yeah, just practice your glutterals and go heavy. Pretty much all I can say.
that happened to me and i just had to teach myself to hit those notes again, your voice will never be as smooth but you can try to build it back up to where you was
Joey! Watch your speed!