well i have visualboy advance, and a pokemon game for it, i already have pokemon silver for gameboy but id rather play it on the computer cause its more convinient what with the bigger screen and all. anyway, i also have pokemon stadium 2, for n64 and computer, i was wondering if there was anyway to transfer my pokemon from visualboyadvance to the N64 emulator. like the transfer pack for n64 that i have only for the pc. ive looked around and couldnt find a program that acts as a transfer pack.

i know this isnt a usual pit thread but didnt know where else to go. all help appriciated.

edit: oh and my N64 emulator is PJ64
Last edited by GOD*OF*ROCK at Mar 6, 2007,
what's a visual boy? a game boy? that isn't american, is it?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
yes it a gameboy for the computer. i hate how small my gameboy screen is so i just got it for the computer
can't help you, but i recomend that you download some of the old super nintendo games on the ZSNES because some of those old nintendo games kick ass
Are we alive or just breathing?
Quote by metal_matt6
can't help you, but i recomend that you download some of the old super nintendo games on the ZSNES because some of those old nintendo games kick ass

damn. but yeah those games do kickass. but im really into this right now, brings back fun memories of when i was like 10. haha.