Alright, so I used to have it alright. I would use the right guard, or the speed stick, and they would keep me dry and smelling fresh all day long.

But back in the summer of '06, I realized I was sweating regardless of whether I wore deodorant/antiperspirant or not.

At the time I just thought it was because it was so hot, and the antiperspirant can only put up a fight for so long.

However, as fall and winter came, I realized that wasn't the case.

Nowadays I can't really control my pits sweating. They do regardless. I've tried different brands, different methods of application, etc...and I just keep sweating. Even when it's cold, and even when I'm not being very physically active, it still happens.

The deodorant part definitely still works. When I don't use it, I smell pretty rank by the end of the day, and when I do, there's no smell to speak of. But either way, I can't stop the sweating.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Did you fix it somehow? Or am I just a complete freak of nature.

Let me just reiterate that these things USED to do the job...and now they don't.

It's not a terrible dilemma or anything, I'd just prefer not to have to worry about pit stains on a daily basis.

w0rd...
Mitchum roll on. It's all that I'll use, I had your same problem. Also as your hormones start to chill out, you'll stop the sweating.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Maybe you've started spraying it too close, so it doesn't dry your armpit, is just moistens them and does the reverse of its job.
Yeah I thought that was something about it...should've mentioned this change occurred a few months before I turned 17.
Your body is still changing, so something like this happens to a lot of guys. Stratrat is right about the hormones. Your body won't stop changing until you're about 21 or something.
use stuff called certain dry, put it on at night after you shower, a few days you wont sweat a drop!
While this thread is active, my balls and my ass sweat a lot, and it is very annoying to sit on a sweaty ass. Although I enjoy the feeling I get when a breeze blows by, I would like if I didn't sweat my balls off. Anything I can do?
IMHO, the use of anti-perspirant is a BAD thing.

if it works, that means you don't sweat.

if you don't sweat, any bacteria and waste from your body tissues is just festering in there.

my advice..........for what it's worth:

1 -- drink lots of water.

2 -- exercise so you sweat heavily, do this on a regular basis

3 -- 1 and 2, will keep your sweat from smelling bad.

4 -- use deodorant if you want, but only use antiperspirant for rare occasions.

warning, here it comes.......

5 -- PROFIT!!!!!!!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Exactly what happens to me, Ive probably been through like 10 brands of antiperspirant in the past year, Ive tried appling a lot more and a lot less, appling it once a day, twice a day, but I still sweat like a madman.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by KissingShadows
While this thread is active, my balls and my ass sweat a lot, and it is very annoying to sit on a sweaty ass. Although I enjoy the feeling I get when a breeze blows by, I would like if I didn't sweat my balls off. Anything I can do?

lol, i refer to it as ballsweat soup
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools