Im lookin for a damned good pair of comfortable long lasting soccer cleats...Im not sure if anyone in here actaully plays soccer...in fact im pretty sure ill get made fun of but thats just becuse the rest of you is ignorant and naive. So, anyways i need some new cleats...any suggestions and why.
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
What is 'soccer cleats' in English, mate? Football boots? Shin pads?
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
haha, yea, i play soccer and i just got some new cleats yesterday...so i cant really tell you how good they are or how much i like them since i havent used them...but hey, at least im not flaming you for making a soccer thread right??
nike total 90 III are GREAT

adidas makes teh real quality shit, but i havent found any of it in my local sports store
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
Quote by Encore_God

Football boots, c'mon, you knew that

I have a pair of predator absolute's (not the crappy knock-offs') and they're great, comfortable, light, flexable.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Lotto Legends FTW!
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Im sorry to all you who dont live in the America...Football cleats...if you will.

I was lookin at the pred's...heard alota good things about them..i have a wide foot so i was also lookin at the F30's

I bough a pair of totals...they suck...bad...but i guess that cuz they were issimos and 40$
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Cleats?! Boots. I have white Umbro with red trim. I dunno what they're called but they fit my feet.

Notice Bellamy was wearong R10s in the Liverpool match tonight..
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Last edited by Child In Time at Mar 6, 2007,
I got a pair of Nike Vapor III, have had um for a couple of months. They have been great, comfortable, and they still look and feel as good as the day I got em. If you feel like forking out 200 USD, get these
Quote by grantml02
Football boots, c'mon, you knew that

No, I really didn't.

I had a pair of Hummel football boots once. They were lame.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Quote by Encore_God
No, I really didn't.

I had a pair of Hummel football boots once. They were lame.

Us North American's ruin eveything.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Black and yellow Adidas Predators are mine

If you want good play and shooting you want Adidas.

If you want to run fast and do skills you want Nikes.

If you want something in between get Puma V1.06's they are the sex.
lol....cleats....
get a pair of Adidas World Cups....toughest pair of boots i ever owned.
the multi-studs are probably most comfortable, but they dont suit all types of pitch
Quote by A_New_Level
only women play soccer

You sir, are a completely moron.

By the way I really love Nike 90.
Quote by A_New_Level
only women play soccer

It's football! American Football was called that after we named our game, plus it's the most well played sport in the world and it owns.

Also Rugby beats American football anyway..
Quote by TCkarlos
Black and yellow Adidas Predators are mine

If you want good play and shooting you want Adidas.

If you want to run fast and do skills you want Nikes.

If you want something in between get Puma V1.06's they are the sex.

Because the boots actually do that for you...!
Quote by Alix_D
Because the boots actually do that for you...!

Not exactly but they help the things along. ( Insert hilarious comeback here )
Quote by Child In Time
Ugh! Johnny Giles! What a silly man he is.

bet you were watching the 'pool game on RTE.

he seems like he's demented most of the time nowdays. still a legend tho...
The lot of them on RTE are just....I dunno. It's funny to watch, it seems like it just lads shouting about footall. No professionalism..

Quote by Child In Time
The lot of them on RTE are just....I dunno. It's funny to watch, it seems like it just lads shouting about footall. No professionalism..

"let me interrupt you there Bill.....Ronaldo is a chancer. Roy Keane is the only good footballer to have ever lived."

really cant stand dunphy, chippy brady not much better.

*to contribute to the thread, try a pair of Total 90's..i've only heard good things
Quote by johnny_giles
"let me interrupt you there Bill.....Ronaldo is a chancer. Roy Keane is the only good footballer to have ever lived."

really cant stand dunphy, chippy brady not much better.

That defines Dunphy..."let me interrupt you there...". "Well no, you're wrong.." etc.

Quote by TCkarlos
Not exactly but they help the things along. ( Insert hilarious comeback here )

Well, you're the expert, what boots could I buy that would make Cambridge United not shit?
Quote by Child In Time
That defines Dunphy..."let me interrupt you there...". "Well no, you're wrong.." etc.

for once i'd like to hear Bill say "no, Eamon, why dont you let me finish?"
Quote by Alix_D
Well, you're the expert, what boots could I buy that would make Cambridge United not shit?

Forget the boots.. spend the money on Crystal Meth and pretend they win the Champions League..
Or.. "to be honest Eamon, never were you as good a footballer as him. And you never could be, you silly ****."

Quote by Child In Time
Or.. "to be honest Eamon, never were you as good a footballer as him. And you never could be, you silly ****."

we can only hope
Yes, but then also "Brady, you played for Juve. You were bollocks, and now you're a fat, bald man with an extremely annoying accent."

Quote by Child In Time
Yes, but then also "Brady, you played for Juve. You were bollocks, and now you're a fat, bald man with an extremely annoying accent."

oh he wouldn't like that.
gilsey would have to step in.
Quote by TCkarlos
Forget the boots.. spend the money on Crystal Meth and pretend they win the Champions League..

Sounds like a much better idea!

Only sing when we're rowing!
Quote by Encore_God

lol. Exactly what I was thinking...
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

Why isnt arsenal doing very good...did they lose thier match in the UEFA against...whoever it was after they lost the first time?
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
the second leg is 2morrow night( wed march 7th)
arsenal are struggling a bit, but the team is young(ish) and they need time to gel.
expect some major changes in the summer and a better arsenal team next year.

..........................all this coming from a Man Utd fan