ok so ive got a couple spare guitar amps lying around (a dean markley, a taylor and my old fender champion) and im feeling really creative so i was wondering if there was liek any way i could build a tube amp out of one of those with this like 1950's tube radio/ police scanner i found in my grandfathers shed ?
As far as I know, there isn't. If there is, it wouldn't exactly be an easy transformation. You'd have to replace both trannies and completely rewire the thing. You'd be better off just building an amp from scratch and maybe using the cabinet or what have you.

The closest you could get to what you're talking about is using the radio as a head and using one of the SS amps as a cab. Without a schematic though, there's really no way for me to tell you where to wire in the input jack (or if that's even possible).
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
You can put a preamp in front but that's about all you can do.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by andrew7667

The closest you could get to what you're talking about is using the radio as a head and using one of the SS amps as a cab.

I might actually try that thanks.
Sure. I'm not sure how you'd go about doing that, seeing as how it's supposed to amplify the radio signal, not the signal from the mic.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's