im looking for a song for me and my friends to jam too, we like classic rock (along the lines of AC-DC). the drummer and i (guitar) are beginners but our other friend can play well (guitar). so we're looking for a easy song to learn.
hey joe is one the better jam songs for 2 guitars.... little wing rythem (lead kinda tough)... whole lotta love by led zep.. bring it on home by led zep..sweet home alabama .. list goes on.. if the real lead parts are to tricky jsut play the basic chords
haha. the easiest and first song i learned was smells like teen spirit. its fun to play when u just started but it gets annoying. but also i think walk by pantera is also very easy and good.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Wish You Were Here and Knockin On Heaven's Door are two good beginner jam songs. The only chords you need to know are G, C, D, and Am, and this covers both of them.

Also, if you two know your G minor pentatonics well enough, they're both easy and fun songs to solo over.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
If you like AC/DC, then learn You Shook Me All Night Long. It is fun to play and it is AWSOME... The only thing difficult about it is the solo. There are two versions of it. There is the old version (slower=Way Easier) and the New Way ( I think Angus Redid if for Donington).....

Good Luck..
Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin
Hard to Handle - The Black Crowes
In the Mood - Rush
Communication Breakdown - Led Zeppelin
Closer to the Heart - Rush
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Big Balls - AC/DC
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
T.N.T. - AC/DC
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

There you go Have at all of it.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)