I trim mine regularly
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
My Opinion on Bush is that there has been worse presedents, and a lot better presedents.

What gets on my nerves are the kids who say "I hate the Presedent" when they dont even know why, they just saw it on tv, or heard it in a song and thought it would be cool.
My opinion is, that once people who were around in his presidency are gone, say, a hundred years down the line, and history looks at what he did objectively, he'll be seen in a much better light.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by garrett5
My Opinion on Bush is that there has been worse presedents, and a lot better presedents.

What gets on my nerves are the kids who say "I hate the Presedent" when they dont even know why, they just saw it on tv, or heard it in a song and thought it would be cool.

lol. That is all too true. Even though I'm in the UK, you hear it a lot, and you wonder what they actually know about him..
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

Quote by garrett5

I was discussing that in class today. I would say over 90% of teenagers have no ****in' clue what the Oval Office is, or even what party George W. Bush is affiliated with, yet they still insist on insulting him.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by garrett5

Indeed.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by garrett5

That pisses me off too. Especially when the kids saying they hate the President aren't even old enough to ****ing vote.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
That pisses me off too. Especially when the kids saying they hate the President aren't even old enough to ****ing vote.

uh, thats a pretty stupid thing to say

just because you cant vote doesn't stop you from having an opinion of the president
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
goatse and tubgirl and all those other ones are bad.. but this is by far the worst thing i've seen
Quote by myself101
uh, thats a pretty stupid thing to say

just because you cant vote doesn't stop you from having an opinion of the president

true but it does stop your opinion from having any relevance what so ever.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Wow... I am so glad I didn't click the link
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
DONT CLICK THE LINK ITS A KNIFE + PENIS VIDEO

*reported*
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~