Page 1 of 4
Since when is making fun of Christianity okay? I do not see anyone trying to disprove Buddhism, Islam, Hindu, anything! I mean c'mon now a days you see shows on proving that Christianity is wrong, but when someone tries to disprove another religion, it's offensive...
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
You don't see anyone trying to disprove Islam because as soon as you do, you get blown to ****...

There is probably as much talk of disproving other religions as Christianity, it just happens to be that you live in a Christian country, and speak a language which is not open to many other cultures apart from what you're used to. I'm sure the fact that Christianity is the second biggest religion in the world probably has something to do with it too.
I saw this on Glenn beck, its funny how they make a movie about proving Christianity wrong and everyone thinks its gonna be so cool but when one guy makes a cartoon about muslims the world stops.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Because Christianity ranges from the humble, modest, well doing stays-out-of-your-business Christian, to the insane bat-shit crazy psycho Christian who would force you in a chair and make you eat the Bible page by page.
Poor advice.
It's not that nobody tries to disprove other religions, it's just you only notice when Christianity, because it's your religion so you take offense. Though in my opinion, religion causes more problems than it solves.
I don't think he was trying to make fun of it but if you found jesus's grave would you not want to report it too?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
because christianity is the most widespread religion and time is marked from the day jesus come...jesus is no. 1, eat it buddha
Quote by sp0ckr0cks
because christianity is the most widespread religion and time is marked from the day jesus come...jesus is no. 1, eat it buddha

BECAUSE those original Christians killed, raped, and tortured until Christianity was #1
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Rise_Againstme!
aww, you poor poor persecuted christian...maybe someday youll learn...until then, the religion thread can help you out

??
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by Xerothunder
Does the Christian want a tissue?

This is the whole reason I was reluctant to make this thread...
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Because for some reason its racism to make fun of those in the minority (black people, jewish people, etc) but not if its a culture not in the minority (christians, whites, etc.) since the people not in the minority tend to have a long past of ****ing with those in the minority in the first place. Not to mention because christianity is a load of shit and is pretty easy to disprove using simple logic and reason (however this is true for almost all religion).
Quote by FLrhcpEA
Because for some reason its racism to make fun of those in the minority (black people, jewish people, etc) but not if its a culture not in the minority (christians, whites, etc.) since the people not in the minority tend to have a long past of ****ing with those in the minority in the first place. Not to mention because christianity is a load of shit and is pretty easy to disprove using simple logic and reason (however this is true for almost all religion).

That was totally necessary...
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by musiclover2399
It's just media. Like how people can go "black power" but can't go "white power".

Or worse still, how people can go 'WOMAN power' but man power is pretty much considered sexism.
It's cause christianity is a majority religion. It's always ok to make fun of something that is popular, but you get accussed of bigotry if you make fun of something thats in the minority. Welcome to the world, aint it great?
Quote by Savant
It's not that nobody tries to disprove other religions, it's just you only notice when Christianity, because it's your religion so you take offense. Though in my opinion, religion causes more problems than it solves.

+1
Atheism FTW!!!!!!!!
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by stellar_legs
Because Christianity ranges from the humble, modest, well doing stays-out-of-your-business Christian, to the insane bat-shit crazy psycho Christian who would force you in a chair and make you eat the Bible page by page.

+100

Also, it's because too many are using christanity as a way of controlling people. You know who you are...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
+100

Also, it's because too many are using christanity as a way of controlling people. You know who you are...

Explain.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by Savant
Though in my opinion, religion causes more problems than it solves.

Amen. Haha, a bit of an oxymoron but seriously, you got that right.
Quote by garden of grey
Like you are the ones persecuted....

Didn't say that we are the only ones, just more persecuted (in most cases) than others.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
if you bust on Buddha ima kick you in the nuts. I dont have to worship anyone, and no one is a terroist or an asshole in my religion
Quote by MercuryGuitar
Explain.

Are you serious? It's been going on since they made up christianity.

They force the religion upon small children, make them a part of a cult-like movement and use them as puppets in the political climate.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
BUDDHISM FTW. im not religous but if i had to pick a favorite thats it. If you look into history Christians for the most part are the ones persecuting and doing far worse than just trying to disprove other peoples religions. i really dont see how you think christians are persecuted more than other religions
Quote by Kensai
Are you serious? It's been going on since they made up christianity.

They force the religion upon small children, make them a part of a cult-like movement and use them as puppets in the political climate.

Unfortunately, I agree, but they can make their own decisions (once they're about 13 or 14).
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by Kensai

This is how religion is spread. From parent to child from generations dating back thousands of years. Religion is pushed onto children. No one is born with a religion, a religion is a belief, however children are being told that religion is true at young ages when they are easily manipulated, and it is forced onto them, as it will most likely be onto their children. Its this ever going chain in which people believe it because they are told to believe it by the church or their parents who they trust. But the only reasons their parents or the church believe it is because their parents and church told them it was true when they were children. Its ongoing and dates back many years, and seeing as there is no scientific support its really quite sad that not many religious people really use their reasoning skills to figure out they worship bullshit. They spend their whole lives devoting time to a little man on a cloud and being good so they can make it to the fictional place known as heaven or being forced to 'suffer' for 'Jesus' because he supposedly did it for you, so god forbid you actually have a good time without suffering as well. Sure the bible tells you to be a good person and this and that, but everyone who follows that does it for the wrong reasons. You should be kind to people because its the right thing to do and will make this world a better place not to make it to heaven or suck up to a fictional dictator named God.
And you may say why do I care, or whys it any of my business? Because religion is is an outdated tradition and is the cause of many wars and arguments, and its ****ing up this world.
Last edited by FLrhcpEA at Mar 6, 2007,
Quote by Volta!
BUDDHISM FTW. im not religous but if i had to pick a favorite thats it. If you look into history Christians for the most part are the ones persecuting and doing far worse than just trying to disprove other peoples religions. i really dont see how you think christians are persecuted more than other religions

Quote by JC13
Some people give the entire faith a bad name. I'm a devout Catholic, and I don't go around telling people what they are doing is wrong, and that they are going to hell. Some people apart of my faith do this.. and I just say its their choice, let people live how they want to.Here is an example.

person who wants everyone to have the same views as them: Dudes stop __________, You WILL go to hell for that.

The people who that person told off, would be like "Mind your own business (insert religion here).

Then If I go up to those people, they would probably assume I was like the last person..

I agree. But I'm talking about more like showing something on why 'Christianity is Wrong' on TV, and then if they show something like 'Why Islam is Wrong' everyone freaks.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by MercuryGuitar
Unfortunately, I agree, but they can make their own decisions (once they're about 13 or 14).

Yeah and be hated by their parents and families. Either way its hard to believe that after someone has been taught something since practically the day they were born from the people they love and trust that by the time they are 13 or 14 they will all of a sudden just go against it.
Last edited by FLrhcpEA at Mar 6, 2007,
I dont think you should be bashing Buddhism since its like a very different kinda religion which doesnt involve anything wrong.

Also ont he christianity part I find it very interesting, but I find it kind of weird when you are "eating" and "drinking" the blood of christ.
Quote by x/taluha
I dont think you should be bashing Buddhism since its like a very different kinda religion which doesnt involve anything wrong.

Also ont he christianity part I find it very interesting, but I find it kind of weird when you are "eating" and "drinking" the blood of christ.

Haha metaphorically you are. And sorry if I seemed like I'm bashing Buddhhism, I am not meaning too.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
i've never had anybody but t christian try to ram their beliefs down my throat. thats why
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I just find it highly unlikely that a god would create us all, give us the ability to reason, and then try to get us to blindly believe in him without coming out of the clouds every so often and say, "yo guys, I'm still here. I exist and all."

huuugh... Run on sentence...

Blind faith makes absolutely no sense to me. Religions are just tools used to brainwash people/and or a way for people to think that their lives have a purpose.

Self finding religions like Buddhism, to me it seems like a big waste of time.

Sure, I think it's an individual's business if they want to practice a religion, and I certainly am not the type to force atheism or anything. But if Religions can spread their beliefs everywhere, I think it's only fair that I could spread mine.
maybe christianity is the only true religion, and the devil created the other religions as a way of attacking them. (holds up flame shield)
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by na10tbolt
I say it's because so many christians aren't really Christians.

True.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Page 1 of 4