Page 1 of 2
Is there anyone that you go to school with or work with that fits a stereotype perfectly?

I'm trying to discriminate against certain cultures, I'm just common stereotypes like :
-cheap jew
-really stupid but hot busty blonde
-korean thats hardcore at video games

etc.

Theres a hot busty blonde retard in my math class ands about it off the top of my head right now.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
There are alot of hot busty and stupid blondes at my school. Especially during my freshman year in math class...oh my God she was dumb as hell...
Liberation is the snake! Worms no longer moan.
over 100 loud, rude, large assed black girls at my school.

i dont actually know them, but you can hear them from a mile away...
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
I suppose. Lots of smart Asian girls, some overtly nerdy nerds, etc.
well me and most of my friends are jewish but one is christian and hes the cheap jew in the group
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Is this a cunning "I have more hot busty blondes in my school than you" thread in disguise? We only really had one, but she definitely improved things.
I fit the Irish sterotype to some extent: I drink a lot, and often. And like to fight.
I could care less though, I would be this way Irish or not.
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX

yup
and there's this jewish girl who complains sometimes when we get homework, i mean it's school course we're gonna get homework, it's not like complaining will hange it

/bitiching

Quote by Dirge Humani
My very good friend is very Italian, and we tied his hands together and tried to have him tell a story. He failed.
Gesticulation for the loss.
Quote by Doolittle
yup
and there's this jewish girl who complains sometimes when we get homework, i mean it's school course we're gonna get homework, it's not like complaining will hange it

/bitiching

how is the jewish girl a stereotype im sure 99% of ur school complains about homework
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
there's an asian guy in my music class who can play like any video game music on the piano/vibraphone perfectly. there's another guy in my gym class who owns at badminton. damn asian people and their raquet sports...
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Our valedictorian will either be the really smart asian girl....or the cheap jew.

so my school does have those two.

We also have a few of the ditsy busty blondes, but I think they are pretty much everywhere.
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Quote by feenux258
how is the jewish girl a stereotype im sure 99% of ur school complains about homework

i know what your saying, but i mean almost all the time, even the minor things like getting a paper signed all of a sudden you here "OMG WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS!?!?

i have a really nerdy asian friend that plays calculator games all day long and i know this mexican chick who barely speaks english, wants to have kids, claims her parents to be illegal immigrants, and she is also a hot brunette
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX

+1 lol thier so friggin annoying... and then they just like stop in the middle of a crowded hallway to talk to thier friends and we u try to fit between them they go all ghetto on you =( lots of hot busty retard blondes here... well its mostly black people here lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX

oh damn we must go to the same school lol
Fender 1998 Mexican Strat(black)
Squire Bullet(blue)
Silvertone pandera(black)
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Digi Teck RP-80
Marshall 60wat MG
my friend tucker fits the metal stereotype. he's one of my best friends, but he fits the stereotype so well it's kind of silly. he's not very bright, he doesn't look like he bathes, and he's so close minded to anything that isn't strictly within the confines of what's defined for thrash, death, and black metal that he'll actually get pissed off at the person who recommended the music to him. he was livid when i showed him strapping young lad.
About 50% of the kids at school buy trench coats and wear all black because to them that's 'goth'.
Over half my year fit the 'chav' stereotype.

Hang around in big gangs, all wearing tracksuits, mouthing off to anyone possible, driking cider in parks, listening to bad music, and ofcourse, the moment they're alone, they revert to the shit-bag cowards they are.
My school has 1800 kids in it. Plus it's in a wannabe ghetto, so there are a lot of thugs and wiggers who all fit stereotypes. But my best friend is black. He wears suits, and is completely metro sexual, he also skateboards and drums. But here's the thing, when domeone pisses him off and he wants to fight, he goes into ghetto mode. He starts talking without proper English (he is the most literate person I know and uses perfect English) and turns into a black stereotype. It's quite funny. When he's around his old ghetto friends he goes into that mode too. I think it's hilarious.
We have the dumb blondes, anime likin asians, and the flamboyant gay guys. haha.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX

+1
Yes, we have the hot busty blondes, my drummer is actually a cheap jew, my friend's bf is Cuban and 90% of his family lives in florida, I half Italian and my hair is greasy as hell, I'm also half german so I curse my drummer off in random german words and usually end it with "Shoopen Das Whoopen!", I'm a bass player with no girls we have a videogame korean nerd, black basketball kids :dodgy: we have more I just can't remember all of them.
All preps are clones of each other.

I know tons of koreans that are crazy Halo players.

I know emos.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Friggly
All preps are clones of each other.

I know tons of koreans that are crazy Halo players.

I know emos.

is it true you have weird balls?

well your all american and america seems to live or cliche, sooooooooooooo...
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
I have multiple Korean friends who own video games.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
I know this really hott dumb blonde....
Two Smirnoffs and she flipped out and passed out and she has a bong named Gunther
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by AceOfBlades
Over half my year fit the 'chav' stereotype.

Hang around in big gangs, all wearing tracksuits, mouthing off to anyone possible, driking cider in parks, listening to bad music, and ofcourse, the moment they're alone, they revert to the shit-bag cowards they are.

we are probably at the same school, im not even joking
"...silence and screams are the end of my song..."
Victor Jara
I fit the metalhead stereotype really well.Figure it out.
Edit:I fit the Rap,Hip hop Hater/Megadeth,Metallica , Pantera , Slayer lover stereotype.
There is alot of wiggers at my school.I live near L.A so they think they are in the M.S 13 and crap like that. Every time I hear a rap song played at school .I start shouting with my friends"RAP SUCKS" .One time I shouted " Wetbacks (illegal immigrant), go back to your country.
My school is full of Mexicans.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Last edited by Dudewithanaxe at Mar 8, 2007,
the classic "metalhead" that listens to korn, slipknot and SOAD (i have a nü metal elistist friend)

those annoying guys that listen to nirvana, pearl jam and metallica (just to them) and think that they have an amazing musical taste and know a lot of bands (3)

people that take any instrument to school and they can't even play it

people that think jazz is either gay or disgusting (there's tons of them at my school, especially in the music class, ironic isn't it?)

and the most annoying

those little inmature kids that think you suck if you don't like they're favorite bands, but they call you a poser if you like those bands *cough*nirvana*cough*

end of rant
I got KFC for a friend of mine, and as she was eating it, two black guys came up saying IS THAT CHICKEN? I have to have some!

-_-
High as tits
Page 1 of 2