So...My teacher assigned me a 13 page story to write but I can't tihnk of anything good. Just wondering if you guys had any good stories. I don't expect much though cause this is the pit. Thanks to hose who answer this seriously.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Maybe you could write a twilight zoneish story with a lot of twists and science stuff going on?
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
13 Pages? What the hell kind of random number to pick is that?

Write a story about assassinating the President. I bet you'll do real well :p
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
is there a specific theme or genre or anything that you have to have? or are you allowed to write about anything?
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
do a sci-fi!
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
You probably shouldn't say that you, "Don't expect much, because this is the pit." We all know the pit is the place for most mental inferiority on this forum, but everyone says it. It gets old. But anyways, for the sake of thread. Write a story about a kid who gets trapped on a tour bus with his favorite band and goes on tour with them, and then tragedy strikes. But near the end, everything starts to get again and its one of those, "Happily Ever After's."
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Do a space rock opera. These 20 some year olds have to go to this planet to save it from being swallowed by the sun. Something with a bunch of witty characters, and the two main characters fall in love, and then die kissing while being swallowed by the said sun.

You can thank me when you have an A.
once upon a time there was this lonley little boy named Bernice, one day his father piad for the internets to start coming to his house "maybe i can make friends here lol" he thought. He just wanted ppl to think he was koo....

take it away from there

Wow, I actually got good responses. Thanks. It's actually 13-15 BTW, but who the hell wants to write 15? And theres no specific genre.
Gear...
Quote by Metal claw
The story of a boy who had to write a 13 page story.

That is the most awesome topic to write about.

And if done right, it would be the coolest/most awesome thing anyone could ever read.

I'd do it, but I'm lazy
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Metal-X
That is the most awesome topic to write about.

And if done right, it would be the coolest/most awesome thing anyone could ever read.

I'd do it, but I'm lazy

That's the kind of thing you write if you're really really good at writing, and you think "**** this assignment, I can make any bullshit interesting."

I've known people who pulled it off too, they can be great to read.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Write about the kid who went to the pit on UG, and attempted to get a serious answer!

Fill up 13 pages with all the refrences to *********, and shoop da whoop
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
That's the kind of thing you write if you're really really good at writing, and you think "**** this assignment, I can make any bullshit interesting."

I've known people who pulled it off too, they can be great to read.

Yeah, I'm really good at writing like that, I love it.

I made some random bullshit thread about a year ago, you should check it out.

I am dollar, here me roar...!...
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

13 pages = Iraq? How?

I live in CA 91789.

EDIT: I actually had that 24 idea too. I'm kinda afraid of copyright infringement.
Gear...
Quote by Metal claw
The story of a boy who had to write a 13 page story.

Write a story about a boy who walked into an abandonded house, then steal ideas from games and movies!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by abcdboy
13 pages = Iraq? How?

I live in CA 91789.

EDIT: I actually had that 24 idea too. I'm kinda afraid of copyright infringement.

It was a reference of the country's tendency to use capital punishment for many crimes.

I thought of a good story though:

One about a man who learns that he has the ability to completely control all aspects of time.

Never mind that one....

Sucks.
K...I decided to go with the jacking of a video games plot. I'm using Metal Gear Solid PO's plot and maybe throwing in that whole love thing that was in MGS1. What should I name my "FOX unit"? I can't use the same name.
Gear...
BUMP.

What exactly was the FOX unit for? i don't remember.
Gear...
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

We just got a similar assignment in English. I thought of some of my favorite dystopian stories, thought of a basic dystopian concept, and went from there. Just think of a story you liked and use it for influence.
^^Yeah...I'm using Metal Gear Solid...

C'mon! Where are the MGS fanboys?!

What the was the FOX unit made for?
Gear...
Beats me, there hasn't been a new MGS in forever.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

4 is coming out!! but you need a PS3....

Portable Ops was great though.
Gear...
when u say ur teacher assigned u the 13 page paper is it just you because u got in trouble or something cause then u can write a 13 page story on how u are forced to write a 13 page paper that would be amazing
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Quote by abcdboy
4 is coming out!! but you need a PS3....

Portable Ops was great though.

Car payments and rent get in the way of my PS3 at the moment.

Actually college has almost replaced my video game life at the moment.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I'm writing this for English 1 H. It's just another assignment. The damned Hobbit inspired her to give this assignment. "Beautiful work of fiction" she says. She can shove that beautiful work of fiction up her ass. I hate her.

EDIT: Still waiting for what the FOX unit did. And suggestions for a name for my Fox unit.
Gear...
I have some advice for you.

TAKE DRUGS.

You'll have 13 pages in no time.
I am the Infantry.
Write about a serial killer who targets teachers. Describe how they find the naked corpses lying around in the city, with their innards missing. Put it in the point of view of a detective or of a character who's lost a loved one and is trying to figure out who the killer is. In the end make it so that the serial killer is never caught. Make it as realistic as possible so that (s)he gets creeped out.
^^Thanks for all the suggestions but I already decided on a story based on Metal Gear Solid.

So...Noone knows what the FOX unit was for?
Gear...