█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Swedish girls are hott...**** one and youll learn
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by DeathSlut69
Swedish girls are hott...**** one and youll learn

good call
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
^^^ well you already have the motivation, what more do you need?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Dæmönika
Study the lyrics of Finntroll.

It just sounds so damn trollish.
You're just doing it to talk to the Swedish girls, aren't you?

Don't lie.

Anywho, a good suggestion is try not to get distracted by said girls, your language skills will improve much more if you're not thinking about the samlag.

I probably botched that, but Hell if I know Swedish.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Kensai
You'd think so, but no.

Why swedish?

Well, it seems like a language not many people seem to know. And I've always wanted to learn Swedish or Norwegian, because I plan to travel to Scandinavia in my later years.
Quote by Guitar_Guy00001
google is your best friend at translation (sometimes..) Isn't there an ad on TV saying that you can learn a language fluently in like a month or so?? buy 1 of those

Muzzy!?

Quote by ih8u2
Well, it seems like a language not many people seem to know. And I've always wanted to learn Swedish or Norwegian, because I plan to travel to Scandinavia in my later years.

Oh alright, I recommend swedish out of those 2

But it's a very difficult language, you should know that.
████████████████████████████
Quote by ih8u2
Yeah, I know. I always like a challenge, though.

well as long as you know what you're getting into
Be sure you have some reason to motivate you, such as knowing people who speak the language or having a desire to go to a place where the language is spoken or having some connection to it. Just don't pick a language at random, because it takes alot of time and effort to learn a language and it can get frustrating in the middle stages (the hardest ones) and you don't want to have wasted a good opportunity because you didn't think enough about it beforehand.

Otherwise, check out sites online, you can look through links here -----> http://www.nclrc.org/

See if there are local tutors around or somewhere you can learn, and see if maybe there is someone to simply practice with.

If you are really serious (and out of high school) you could look at study-abroad programs, which are probably the best way to learn a language other than full-immersion programs anywhere such as Middlebury's summer language programs.
watch sweedish comedy??

the only thing i can say is to expose yourself to the language as muc as possible (without making a fool of yourself that is)...

yeah but new laguages are always tough, unless its like spanish and you live in san diego, then its easy...

but yeah good luck with that..
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
watch sweedish comedy??

the only thing i can say is to expose yourself to the language as muc as possible (without making a fool of yourself that is)...

yeah but new laguages are always tough, unless its like spanish and you live in san diego, then its easy...

luuks lik yu ned tu lern inglish huh?

When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by Kylster
Muzzy!?

Muzzy owns your soul

I actually used to watch those in Spanish in like 4th grade don't think it helped that much.
cause i missed an "h" at the end of much??

come on man... reasons?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Kylster
Muzzy!?

=OOOOOOO thanks you for bringing back one of my beloved childhood memories... we used to watch muzzy in spanish it was sooo koool
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by x_thurston_x

Unless you are between the ages of 2 - 13 (2-7 more specifically), then its equally natural and easy to learn any language in the world regardless of intellect so long as you are exposed to it. Or even if you aren't exposed to it, if you have someone to interact with you can invent your own language at that age. The mind is an insane thing.

And yeah, San Diego is so Mexican, theres even a Mexican flag above this park just a 5 minute bike ride from Petco stadium downtown, plus even more as you go further South. Weather is beautiful though so I'd take the time to learn spanish....
Quote by x_thurston_x
cause i missed an "h" at the end of much??

come on man... reasons?

"watch sweedish comedy??

but yeah good luck with that.."

Quote by x_thurston_x
watch sweedish comedy??

yea, you REALLY just missed an H

Fixed.
Edit:dammit beaten to it
When all else fails, ask the pit.
^ This goes to show that why learn several languages, when you can learn one perfectly?
okay, you got me there, but jesus christ i spell better than 80% of the UG population, i should get some credit for that (and it isn't my fault, my keyboard is screwed up)...

SEE HOW CONCIOUS YOU'VE MADE ME???

and yeah which is why a lot of the kids in san diego are bilinguel... which i think is cool, languages are fun...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Kensai
^ This goes to show that why learn several languages, when you can learn one perfectly?

You learn languages so you can not only be a Nazi, but an International Nazi!

Quote by x_thurston_x
okay, you got me there, but jesus christ i spell better than 80% of the UG population, i should get some credit for that (and it isn't my fault, my keyboard is screwed up)...

SEE HOW CONCIOUS YOU'VE MADE ME???

and yeah which is why a lot of the kids in san diego are bilinguel... which i think is cool, languages are fun...

I take it little men live in your keyboard and move the keys around as you type.

And as Kensai said about learning one language perfectly, that's why I stopped learning German. I'd rather master my own language before tackling someone elses.
Quote by ih8u2
I lol at this thread.

It's your thread you know

Quote by x_thurston_x
Okay, you got me there, but Jesus Christ I spell better than 80% of the UG population, I should get some credit for that (and it isn't my fault, my keyboard is screwed up)...

See how conscious you've made me?

And yeah which is why a lot of the kids in San Diego are bilingual... which I think is cool, languages are fun...

no its just that the keys get stuck and then i type the next word and try to fix the last one without paying attention to the fact that i screwed up the word after it, so its just a big mess...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger