So I just learned about the guy that went off of a 250 footer, did a backflip and landed on his head on pupose. Ive got the magazine to show it also! Tell storys or something about it or skiiing.
I demand a link before I endorse this thread.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
he tried actually to land on his back because it would otherwise brake his legs. Its what stuntmen do. Theres no video for it but theres a picture in the new edition of ski magazine or something. Its not a hoax, it happened at grand targhee
Cheesus Crust. It's real.

Well, I am amazed.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
yea that was at my local ski resort ive actually seen the cliff in person
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
And the funniest part is that he didn't even break any bones, it just took 20 minutes to get out of the snow.
supposedly the powder that day was ~ 10 feet so it made a soft landing. This was is Grand Targhee right Ironbodom?
Quote by jackson action
supposedly the powder that day was ~ 10 feet so it made a soft landing. This was is Grand Targhee right Ironbodom?

not exactly at the resort but only a few hundred feet off to the right. It can be reached by a lift ride and a hike.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE