Other
16 21%
Yea, like i'm going to listen to E minor over and over
16 21%
Voters: 75.
Page 1 of 2
Of the list, what is your favorite? Or the last choice for most of UG
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Thunder Struck or For those about to Rock. I mean anysong with a cannon as an istrument is automatically a good song.
As much as I like nearly all of their songs, I like the style of "Jailbreak".

It was made so well, and the video is pretty awesome too.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
show business it my all time favorite song mostly because of Angus' solo in the intro
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
I love all those songs, but recently I have gotten into "Nervous Shakedown." It is a good song. It is my favorite at the moment. But my favorite changes pretty much everyday.
Studio or live, its your choice. i personally like the live better.

and anyone who votes the last is an asshat
None, I don't like AC/DC! THis is the pit do you know how to read? Go to bands and artists.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
did i ask if you liked AC/DC? no. i asked what is the Pit's favorite song. stfu
big balls isnt there.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
big balls isnt there.

I noticed that also, it made me weep.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
did i ask if you liked AC/DC? no. i asked what is the Pit's favorite song. stfu

Don't argue with me. You asked what's "your" favorite Ac/DC song? I said I didn't like AC/DC.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
but if you read closely, you would see that comparing even songs by the same artist is competition, therefore someone choosing a favorite. please leave.

He is right I will say it again.
Quote by Bands and Artists Rules

?Vs.? threads: ?Vs? threads are not allowed and will be deleted or closed. For example: "UG Poll: Freddie Mercury or Robert Plant, who was better?" There is no point in trying to compare musicians all of the time. This is not a competition, this is Music. This also includes any thread needlessly comparing musicians. Even comparing albums or songs of the same band is considered competition. IT IS AN OPINION!! There is no ?best? of anything. However, just because a thread does not have a poll, does not mean that it isn?t a competition. Poll or no poll, any thread pitting any song/album/band against one or more others will be deleted or closed.

Atleast I am not the only one noticing this
Last edited by Leviethan at Mar 6, 2007,
Quote by MedicreDemon
Don't argue with me. You asked what's "your" favorite Ac/DC song? I said I didn't like AC/DC.

and you also said this is the pit go to the bands and artists forum. so stfu

kthxbai.
For me it's hard to choose. I'm not a huge AC/DC fan but I still enjoy them. They make good old fashioned rock and roll, the way it was meant to be. Off that list my favourite would be Hells Bells. Out of all there songs For Those About To Rock kicks ass.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Of the list, what is your favorite? Or the last choice for most of UG

Thus meaning which song do you hate the least for some UGers. So really don't argue with him.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
and you also said this is the pit go to the bands and artists forum. so stfu

kthxbai.

The Pit is for anything not covered by other forums. Is ACDC covered by other forums? I thought so. I wouldn't even doubt that there is a "ONLY ACDC thread".
I like the "For Those About to Rock (In the Classic Rock Forum!)". Never heard it? Check it out sometime.
Quote by MedicreDemon
The Pit is for anything not covered by other forums. Is ACDC covered by other forums? I thought so. I wouldn't even doubt that there is a "ONLY ACDC thread".

yes, but i cant make a poll and ask what is theyre favorite. there isnt a thread like this yet. if you dont like AC/DC, dont come in a thread about them

Edit: and never have i seen an ONLY FAVORITE SONG BY ACDC" thread
Quote by MedicreDemon

There is but how can you put a poll in an already made forum. Also this is not covered there, as this thread breaks the rules. Seriously stop being a jerk about and accept you are wrong
Quote by Leviethan
There is but how can you put a poll in an already made forum. Also this is not covered there, as this thread breaks the rules. Seriously stop being a jerk about and accept you are wrong

Most Intelligent March 07er ive seen so far
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
yes, but i cant make a poll and ask what is theyre favorite. there isnt a thread like this yet. if you dont like AC/DC, dont come in a thread about them

Edit: and never have i seen an ONLY FAVORITE SONG BY ACDC" thread

ONLY ACDC would cover any thread abotu ACDC not just Only favorite ogn by ACDC threads. And to the person saying this was a Vs. threads and they weren't allowed.......This isn't a Vs. thread as the title does not say What song is better it asks your favorite. And besides Vs. threads aren't allowed in the pit anyway. Haven't you ever seen the John Frusciante Vs. Jimi Hendrix thread here? It's happened so many times and it is a Vs. thread, in the pit, which isn't allowed.
Quote by MedicreDemon
ONLY ACDC would cover any thread abotu ACDC not just Only favorite ogn by ACDC threads. And to the person saying this was a Vs. threads and they weren't allowed.......This isn't a Vs. thread as the title does not say What song is better it asks your favorite. And besides Vs. threads aren't allowed in the pit anyway. Haven't you ever seen the John Frusciante Vs. Jimi Hendrix thread here? It's happened so many times and it is a Vs. thread, in the pit, which isn't allowed.

but if you read closely, you would see that comparing even songs by the same artist is competition, therefore someone choosing a favorite. please leave.
not to double post or anything, but to Demon, In the famous words of AC/DC: Rock N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution!

or

Let There Be Rock
it's your choice
Quote by MedicreDemon
And to the person saying this was a Vs. threads and they weren't allowed.......This isn't a Vs. thread as the title does not say What song is better it asks your favorite.

LOL Nice way at picking words. What is your favorite song means.
Hells Bells vs Back in Black vs TNT vs Highway to Hell vs Who Made Who vs Thunderstruk ect.
Do you notice how little sence you are making. You came in here just to say hey I don't AC/DC. Now you are futilely defending yourself.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Haven't you ever seen the John Frusciante Vs. Jimi Hendrix thread here? It's happened so many times and it is a Vs. thread, in the pit, which isn't allowed.

Please read me that rule in the pit.
Also to disprove your point
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?

Now seriously grow up.
Quote by Leviethan
Hells Bells vs Back in Black vs TNT vs Highway to Hell vs Who Made Who vs Thunderstruk ect.
Do you notice how little sence you are making. You came in here just to say hey I don't AC/DC. Now you are futilely defending yourself.

Please read me that rule in the pit.
Also to disprove your point

Now seriously grow up.

Your links don't work.

But here, not the rule you're lookign for but you know something.

"What can I post about?
Anything that is NOT covered by the other forums. I.e. Keep threads relating to guitars or bands etc in their appropriate forums. However, really lame pointless threads are considered spam."
Last edited by MedicreDemon at Mar 6, 2007,
Quote by MedicreDemon
"What can I post about?
Anything that is NOT covered by the other forums. I.e. Keep threads relating to guitars or bands etc in their appropriate forums. However, really lame pointless threads are considered spam."

Good thing it isn't covered by any forums. Your forum you are mention has a certain rule.
Quote by Bands and Artists Rules

?Vs.? threads: ?Vs? threads are not allowed and will be deleted or closed. For example: "UG Poll: Freddie Mercury or Robert Plant, who was better?" There is no point in trying to compare musicians all of the time. This is not a competition, this is Music. This also includes any thread needlessly comparing musicians. Even comparing albums or songs of the same band is considered competition. IT IS AN OPINION!! There is no ?best? of anything. However, just because a thread does not have a poll, does not mean that it isn?t a competition. Poll or no poll, any thread pitting any song/album/band against one or more others will be deleted or closed.

I hope you are happy we just went in a circle.I really wish we could flame again
Quote by Leviethan
Good thing it isn't covered by any forums. Your forum you are mention has a certain rule.

I hope you are happy we just went in a circle.I really wish we could flame again

Once again this isn't a Vs. thread. Congrats you just brought us in a circle blah blah blah. Give up cause I won't.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Once again this isn't a Vs. thread. Congrats you just brought us in a circle blah blah blah. Give up cause I won't.

in the bands and artists forums it WOULD be a Vs. thread. thats why i posted it here, the Pit. reread the rules
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Leviethan
Now seriously grow up.

Lets continue this circle of you being wrong Just tell me when you give up or grow up, and I will stop.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534121&highlight=favorite+song

Funny, this thread isn't considered a Vs. thread. Look where it was posted I mena jeez why isn't that guy banned!?
Quote by MedicreDemon
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534121&highlight=favorite+song

Funny, this thread isn't considered a Vs. thread. Look where it was posted I mena jeez why isn't that guy banned!?

Modern Rock forum =/= Classic Rock Forum. I agree modern rock forum has the no versus rule, but Classic Rock Forum is much more specific for it. See below (yes these work)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535765
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531381
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529621
KTHXBAI
WTF??? Where the hell is Sin City?
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
One of your choices is listening to E minor, most of the time, their solos are C diminished scales.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Ok I have a few points to add.

First of all, none of those were favorite song by "Insert artist here" threads.

Second, the pink floyd one ws closed adn reported because there is an only pink floyd thread.

Third, once again that doensn't show anythign saying favorite song by balh blah artist are versus threads.

And, I was wrong abotu there being an AC/DC only thread, but that snot why were arguing. None of those helped your point.

The first link is the only true Vs. thread but it still as I said, doesn't prove this is a versus thread.

And why the hell would there be different rules about Vs. threads in different genre forums?
Quote by MedicreDemon
None, I don't like AC/DC! THis is the pit do you know how to read? Go to bands and artists.

man stfu and get off peoples back with that crap if you dont like ac/dc THEN GET OUT its not that hard just hit that green arrow pointing to the left on the top left side of ur computer screen that will take you back to the previous page where you can start over and forget you where even in here have a wonderful day

anyways i like jailbreak i love the intro to that song but i also like gone shootin rock n roll aint noise pollution and some of the other ones you dont hear that much that are really awsome
Page 1 of 2