hey guys, I'm trying to make like a funky type song but im stuck. All i got is: Amin, D9, F9.
I cant seem to figure out a chord to end on. Can anyone help me out, and also tell me more chords that would go with that progression pref 7th and 9th please and thanks.
E7 might go well in there... not sure though... try it... and you could just end on the same chord you start with... not completely sure, though... let someone else back it up
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
To get back to your A min, I'd either go to an E7 next, or, go from the F to a G, then have the bass note in the G go to a G# for a measure or what have you, then resolve it with an Aminor.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
I like E9 then G7 in the same bar
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

I have a question or more like favor to ask of any of you good accoustic rhythm guitar players out there. I found this guy on you tube under the name ortopilot playing an original song of his called insecure. I would love to learn this progression but cant figure it out can anyone help me out?
Please, post a new thread, don't try and hijack this one.

When you do so, provide the link.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.