I recently got a textbook of sorts and started studying Portuguese. So far I find it to be a very entertaining language to study. It reminds me a lot of Spanish, but like ten times cooler and more fun to pronounce. Any Portuguese speaking users on here?
Português brasileiro > Português de Portugal

Edit: Any help you need, just ask. I can be really helpful when it comes to portuguese
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Last edited by The Lucifer Sam at May 12, 2007,
Quote by The Lucifer Sam

Nahhh!
Quote by Gyzmoo
Nahhh!

C'mon, you know it does...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Both of my parents are Portuguese. The Portuguese language is not meant to be spoken but yelled, a lot like German actually... Von Shlagen Slogan!!
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
eu fala portuguese.. lol i like in england my dad is brazilian and have 2 houses in portugal its incredible.... if anyone knows sao martinho do porto or nazare.. muito bom!
I'm learning Portuguese too, it happens to be a very fun language, however I can't pronounce for shit. I haven't heard enough Portuguese speakers, and since my lessons are from teh internets I doubt I'll take it to far.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
brazilian speakers are so much better than portuguese.. the portuguese spit and are like germns.. but the brazilians speek like silk.
how do you say. Soccer is Life or Life is a game soccer is serious?
My gear
-Marshall DSL401
-Ibanez JS1000
-Crybaby Classic
-Squier H-H strat
-Frontman 15r
Quote by The Lucifer Sam

Edit: Any help you need, just ask. I can be really helpful when it comes to portuguese

Desculpa mas Português de Portugal faz muito mais sentido que Português brasileiro.

I'm 50% Portuguese (half English), but I was born here and lived in Portugal all my life, so I can perfectly speak the language.

My dad is fully Portuguese.
And I'm full blown portuguese.

E para que conste, Português de Portugal > Português do Brasil.