I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here. My band needs a drummer in a month, and no one around the town plays. How long should it take for someone to learn a little bit? We don't need John Bonham, we just need a little rythm. Are we screwed, or can we pull it off? Thanks
Quote by bradshults
We don't need John Bonham

Well good. That mofo is deadddd.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
If you're talking White Stripes style, just give someone a snare, kick, cymbal and two sticks (no, that's not an insult, I love the White Stripes, it's just fact).

hahaha we're actually doing 7 nation army.
I never had to learn anything, I played guitar for 4 years and never touched a drum set until about 2 years ago and i was able to do beginning stuff on double bass and play most drum parts to songs i was listening to at the time.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
invest in a drum machine if you're having drummer problems...
i dont play drums, but i've always wanted to...

Do you have any local music shops with teachers teaching drums, i'm sure if you pay a drum teacher, he would do it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Agh, you're playing a gig in a month and you don't have a Drummer?

Oh well, I've done that before...

If worse comes to worst, get some drum machine or something. You really don't want to do that though, never do you feel more like a toddler than when you press the "play" button on your Drummer. Trust me, I've had to do it more than enough times.

Your gig just got a Hell of a lot harder. Bad Drummers ruin bands, really. So many local bands around me are decent, but have off-timing/simply bad Drummers that bring them down. If you find someone to Drum soon, drill his ass like there's no tomorrow, burn those songs into his brain. I'd help if I could.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by bradshults
We don't need John Bonham

Quote by fenderfreak101
Well good. That mofo is deadddd.

You gonna burn in HELL for that wise ass remark.

BAD MOVE DISSING THE LED BAD MOVE.