you could get about 50,000 different replies to that man, need to be a little more specific.
Originally posted by Mad Marius
You've broken a low E string??? What style do you play, guitar raping noise core?
ESP Viper 400

Get the Sunburst one since it comes with Seymour Duncans which work rather well for anything "rock". If you're into heavier punk then the EMGs will serve you well anyway... But yeah, ESP Vipers are excellent.
What amp do you have?

Depending on how much metal you play... Schecter C-1 Hellraiser might be up your alley .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by rooster456
As Always, I have a Parker to reccomend.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Parker-P42-Electric-Guitar?sku=511294

Otherwise, I would suggest a Schecter. As said above, the C-1Hellraiser would be great.

Parker guitars are amazing.

I'm a big fan of the PM20
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
yo man get the RR3!!! its exactly 650. im goin to try it out in 3 days and i mite get it. Everyone tells me to get that instead of a razorback or alexi laiho custom.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music