Since my dad just had major heart surgery, he was invited to represent a Saint(i'm Catholic) at the St. Joseph Alter. He refused but I was asked to go for him. I get to eat before hundreds of others but have to(get to) taste a bite of EVERYTHING on the Alter.

Discuss.
I'm pretty excited
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I don't get it
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by misty_b
Discuss what?

discuss my chance. should i do it?
Quote by MySweetFracture
what kind of food? Hold on what?

Wish your Dad the best in his recovery.

lots of italian food.

and thx
So... lets get this straight.

Your father had heart surgery causing him to become a saint resulting in you eating lots of Italian food in front of hundreds of people.

Am I right?
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
Quote by skateguitar7654
So... lets get this straight.

Your father had heart surgery causing him to become a saint resulting in you eating lots of Italian food in front of hundreds of people.

Am I right?

basically, yes. he would be the one eating but he has to keep his leg where they took out veins elevated
Go for it.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Why did you ask this. Never say no to free food. Or you can donate it. No never mind eat it. Be greedy and a glutton. Catholics don't hate the 7 deadly sins do they?
Quote by Leviethan
Why did you ask this. Never say no to free food. Or you can donate it. No never mind eat it. Be greedy and a glutton. Catholics don't hate the 7 deadly sins do they?

they MAKE you eat the food XD
damn conservative Italians.
I don't get the he's a catholic he's a saint" kinda stuff. I'ma catholic I dislike church and don't like a 100% holy life (Although I'm not a complete baddass) Nevertheless, you will get a good feeling outta this. Do it.
Free food, I'd say go for it. I'd just have something prepared to say to some of the people like, "I'm sorry my father couldn't make it, but he's proud to be honored and wishes he could be here." Something like that so it's not like your just there for food. Let them know your proud to be in his place.
Haha "eating everything at the alter" sounds like it's crying out for a priesty cum stain joke.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
You have to eat everything?
Even the candles? and the Crucifix? I bet it's crunchy.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!

italian catholics are awesome. here it's a bunch of shady irish people that are always drunk and eating cuisine that, for the most part, has its origins in an ancient game of truth or dare.
#DTWD
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
discuss my chance. should i do it?

At the risk of getting molested I'd say no

Why did your old man pass on it though?

edit V

basically, yes. he would be the one eating but he has to keep his leg where they took out veins elevated
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Last edited by Bodom at Mar 7, 2007,
go for it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .