Well i have been playin for a while now, but i have had the same and only electric guitar for a couple of years now and i decided i wanted to buy a new one, only i havent played many guitars to know what to buy i just know my guitar, but i want one for metal and nothing to cheap or to expensive preferibly under a thousand and im playin on a fender FM 212R amp
Last edited by B3n Atha at Mar 6, 2007,
Ltd
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by B3n Atha
Well i have been playin for a while now, but i have had the same and only electric guitar for a couple of years now and i decided i wanted to buy a new one, only i havent played many guitars to know what to buy i just know my guitar, but i want one for metal and nothing to cheap or to expensive

What's your price range and what amp do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I think a schecter c1 + or a Hellraiser fr with or withour the fr ( floyd rose) would work, if your in a price range look at a damien, fr or just a damien 6 or 7 they run like 400$, the c1 + and the hellraisers, c1 600$ hellraiser new = 900$
Gear...

Schecter Synyster Gates Custom
Marshall amp, crate powerblock, 2 peavy cabs
( W/ Vintage 30's)

VOX wah, Ibanez flanger,
Danelectro echo, R.a.t. Distortion,
Monster cable.
price range and what amp do you have?

Look at these brands - Schecter, Jackson, ESP/LTD, Ibanez.
You don't really have a "metal" amp, I would probably suggest upgrading that first...

If you are really gung-ho about buying a guitar, I'd probably suggest a Schecter Hellraiser FR.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
LTD's are good but if u want one for about 600 get the RR3
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
i reckon u should have a look at some jacksons man they have a heavy sound and arnt grossly overpriced

also the ltd 400 range are pretty sweet
Quote by harley10_5
yea his dad was like, dude i got up the next morning to go take a crap and i looked over and theres a dang guitar in the bathtub.....

Member of UG's Gain Wh0res - pm gpderek09 to join.
My next guitar is ESP LTD EC500. Probably selling a few guitars to get it, get rid of my floyd rose(how I hate that system). This guitar has active pickups and strings through body(Probably my favourite). For about 850 cnd...
i have a bc rich beast standard n brand new it was 1 grand but second hand you can get em from 600 to 800 depending on condition they are hard to play sittin down as the spikes kinda dig into ur leg but some other metal gits are the bc rich virgo and the bc rich evil edge mockingbird both are gr8 metal gits
just got a Schecter hellraiser C-1 FR it's a typical metal axe, but better \m/

Emg's 81/85, floyd rose for dive bombs and tremolo bar abuse and 24 frets, say a metal tune you can't play with that
Last edited by falafel at Mar 7, 2007,
look at my sig:licklips: active EMG 81/85, awesum finish, mahagony setneck w/ ultra acsess - basicly neck thru, Original Floyd Rose - not a crappy LFR like on other brands * cough * ltd * cough * but yeah great guitar and like cheaper then the ltd 400 series. or theres the new ibanez VBT-700 mahagony and dimarzio d-activators. or the new jackson rr24. OFR , EMG 81 and neck-thru yum - im personaly considering buying the rr24.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.