Okay, I wouldn't normally do this, but I have found almost nothing on this guitar, aside from the specs on eBay. I just bought this guitar, and now better late than never, am wondering if anyone else has had any experience playing one, or owns one, and could tell me how it is and whatnot. greatly appreciated.
X Sign Here
link.....?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Yeah a LINK would really be great.

How about your comments on the guitar. How does it sound and play and is it worth what you paid. What did you pay for it.

I have 2 Titan Strats. A white one and a coffee brown one. Both of them play really well and have great sounding pickups. I have too many Strats so I am gonna sell the white one on ebay soon.

I bought my Titan from National Music Supply on ebay. Where did you get yours?
You mean something like this?
For $75, even if it's a piece of shit it's totally worth it.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Last edited by Pleiadian at Mar 7, 2007,
Sorry about no link, but the one Pleiadian put up was the exact one, except mine is cherry sunburst. I haven't received it yet, it's being shipped right now. I was just wondering if anyone else had one and could tell me some about it.

I also bought mine on National Music Supply store on eBay. They seem like an okay place.

The One I Bought
X Sign Here
Last edited by kossner at Mar 7, 2007,
I've wondered about their other guitars, if they are as good as the strats. You can tell us all after you've played yours for a day or 2. As for my Titan Strats, they are amazing for the money. Both of them are HSS and the single coils are identical but the brown Strat has an incredible Humbucker. Amazingly it is the best humbucker that I have.

I gave $47 for the white one and $53 for the the coffee brown one. That is the total price with shipping included.
well, I just got this guitar yesterday, and so far its great. It has really nice tone, and it is pretty good quality. The only bad thing is that I get a terrible buzz, even if the action is all the way up. Its only on the 3rd fret, big E. but its probably fixable.
X Sign Here
I just thought of that a few min ago. I'll have to try that when I get home. (not at my house at the present moment)
X Sign Here
It didn't really help at all. Any other suggestions?
X Sign Here
Could be a couple of things. As it is quite low on the neck, it could be that the nut for that string is cut too low - get a new nut. The other thing could be that you have a raised fret around the fouth fret... if this is the case just take it down to your local repairer and get him to file and re-crown the fret.

Hope that helps
i just bought a titan guitar different model but whatever
try some new strings
Quote by fretsonfire74
Pickup line: Hi, you'll do.
Break up: I don't like you anymore.

Quote by Rasta Dogg
I'm freakin' out here, maaaaaan
Quote by metaldud536
Send out your weakest pokemon first then switch to a stronger one to share experience points.
I got this on Ebay or $41.00 it doesn't say Titan on it but I am sure it is.

I couldn't believe the quality of this guitar! Set neck (I thought for sure it was a bolt on), binding on the body headstock and fretboard decent hardware. I was going to give it to my kid but decided to keep it. I brought it to my luthier and he set it up and he commented on how good he thought the guitar was and he asked what I paid when I told him $41.00 $66.00 with shippin he couldn't believe it. The only suggestion he made was to change the pups and I had already planned on that. Now with the new pups I love playing it and several of my friends who have tried it out all say it feels and plays like a Les Paul and with the Gibson pups it really sounds great. I bought this used but I think it is a blem you can see a little glue stain under the finish that ran when they glued the binding on. Oh my luthier says it's not basswood he seems to think its Ash it's pretty dam heavy. I can't say buy a Titan because I think I just lucked out on this one. I do have a Titan bass that's a copy of an ESP that I really like as well but I sent back three before I got one that was decent.

John
i got that same guitar^^
Quote by fretsonfire74
Pickup line: Hi, you'll do.
Break up: I don't like you anymore.

Quote by Rasta Dogg
I'm freakin' out here, maaaaaan
Quote by metaldud536
Send out your weakest pokemon first then switch to a stronger one to share experience points.
Quote by blong81191
i got that same guitar^^

What do you think of it?

I had a set of Epi open pups in it before I got the Gibsons with chrome covers. The original didn't sound bad they just would feedback really easy. I plan on potting them to see if they will work in one of my project guitars.

John
They probably pulled the auction if you did a Buy it Now. I got mine from National Music I have done a lot of business with them mostly for parts. I got a lot of Ibanez parts from the necks, pups and electronics dirt cheap. I did get my guitar pictured and one of my basses from them. They sent a pick up notice three times I sent back the bass I wasn't happy with. I think with all the shipping charges for sending and returning the bass they lost money. I called and talked to their service dept and they were very good and helpful. I think their shipping is a little over the top and they do not take much off when you buy multiple items but the prices are low enough it's not too bad.

John