Well I had a bet with my friend that he couldn't eat 10 habanero peppers. He thought he could do it so we decided to record it and put it on youtube. This happened like a year ago but still makes me laugh. The rules were 1 pepper every 30 seconds (5 minutes) and NO drink!! If he made it, he would get $20, if not he would pay $20. Watch to see what happens..

youtube - steve wagner
Can someone say stomach ulcers? My friend one time at five, just to eat them. Those things can get dangerous. You can just rub them on your lips and it burns the hell out of ya.
Quote by Partyboy2k05
Can someone say stomach ulcers? My friend one time at five, just to eat them. Those things can get dangerous. You can just rub them on your lips and it burns the hell out of ya.

yeah i know they are hella hot!! for anyone who never tried a habanero, i recommend you do to truly understand haha
HAHAH i like how he shoots it up like a fountain.
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

argh...gross.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Metal claw
"These are pussy peppers man. Are you serious? wow."

hahahahaha his facial expression was saying otherwise.

lol yeah i know i find that part funny and after it was all over he was just saying how he couldn't even feel his mouth and shit i kinda felt bad for him and we didn't make him pay us $20
5 stars
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
at the squeaky laugh right after the eruption.

EDIT:
Yep, still funny.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Last edited by Metal Disciple at Mar 7, 2007,