i've got curly hair, and i hate it. i went to google images and searched for "curly hair" and this is the first guy it brought up that has the hair im talking about (he looks really gay):

http://www.gregoryharrisonsite.com/images/curly-hair-dr.jpg

yes, THAT is how my hair looks like when it's grown out. so i'm wondering, if i grow it out enough, will it eventually kind of straighten out and go down, kind of like slash's hair? or will it just keep growing like a giant ball on my head? when i keep my hair short, it kind of poofs up on the sides so it looks bad, and when i grow it out long it starts looking like that, so i really don't like it.
Quote by ilikeguitar90
i've got curly hair, and i hate it. i went to google images and searched for "curly hair" and this is the first guy it brought up that has the hair im talking about (he looks really gay):

http://www.gregoryharrisonsite.com/images/curly-hair-dr.jpg

yes, THAT is how my hair looks like when it's grown out. so i'm wondering, if i grow it out enough, will it eventually kind of straighten out and go down, kind of like slash's hair? or will it just keep growing like a giant ball on my head? when i keep my hair short, it kind of poofs up on the sides so it looks bad, and when i grow it out long it starts looking like that, so i really don't like it.

My hair was like that but more curly and now it kinda falls more but it takes awhile(2 years lolzzz).
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
ur probly gona end up lookin like slash and andrew stockdale
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
It will fall down as it gets longer, but you will have to straighten it if you want it straight.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
My hairs hardout curly. It's great. At least you're different from everyone with boring old straight hair (no offence to those people).
Quote by MedicreDemon
My hair was like that but more curly and now it kinda falls more but it takes awhile(2 years lolzzz).

;]
same with me
Yeah dude, the awkward stages of curly hair growth are smack dab in the beginning. I have even curlier hair than that guy and I was convinced if I kept growing it, it would turn into an afro. I tried it though, and it turned out great. I havent gotten it cut in over a year and its loose and hanging down perfectly.
Dude.

1. That dude in the link is Hunkalicious.

2. That hair wasn't that curly.

You should see mine (Pic threads ) It's epic!
Mine is worse than that...I hate it...I tried growing it but my parents made me cut it...

Yea but I think after a while it will be all long and headbang-able
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Mine is worse than that guys by far. Curly hair is a pain in the ass. It takes so much work and perserverance to get it to look good...

I'll say that it's gonna look like a big poofy fro until it's 4 inches long.

Except mine is 12 inches right now and its like... slash's hair but taller :-P

try growing it out and you'll see if you like it or not
chicks dig curly hair, by the way
Im not gay, but that man is a pretty attractive fellow.
For the record im not gay.

I think Slash's hair is curlier than that. Its kind of like mine. Mines very curly.
If it's like mine, it will eventually fall down, (after a looong time) but still will be pretty ugly. Mine, even when it hung down, (I had it really long) was always poofier than Slash's and just a pain.

I keep it really short, not. If you cut it short enough, it doesn't curl enough to be messy. It starts to curl a bit, in a way that looks good, not out of control. Also consider styling cream to keep it in place.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!