hey, i need suggestions for a good sounding setting..
i play metalcore,deathmetal,and grindcore..
well i have a digetech rp3....which is prolly alot older......but i find that a good all arround metal sound is to have the distortion on a grunge setting....have a good ammount of bass and highs.....and prtty much eliminate all the mids.....you can also keep some mids for a diferent sound......just try experimenting......usually something with alot of gain does the trick....
Quote by wesman69
hey, i need suggestions for a good sounding setting..
i play metalcore,deathmetal,and grindcore..

What the hell is metalcore? or grindcore?

I swear kids are coming up with the weirdest names for a shitload of gain, no mids and screaming.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by The_Okie
What the hell is metalcore? or grindcore?

I swear kids are coming up with the weirdest names for a shitload of gain, no mids and screaming.

+1 not to mention the RP series is a joke and you really need an amp that can do metal. Just a pedal wont cut it without leaving the sound that you really want out. Now if you had a pedal that could do metal AND an amp that could do metal, then you got a combo for metal. But an amp and pedal that do neither wont cut it. Sorry.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.