ok so today i was over at my mothers place and we started talking about old times and stuff when my fathers name came up (he passed away when i was a child) and suddenly my mother went downstairs and came back up wiht a box of stuff that used to belong to my dad, she told me that it was about time i was given this stuff seeing as how she would never have use for it

i opened the box up and BAM there sat an entire collection of original vinyls spanning from the 50's to the 80's ranging everything from the beatles white album to alice cooper's welcome to my nightmare, all i can say is i must be the happiest man in the world right now!!

anywho has anyone else got a cool record collection, or has been given or found old relics of thier parents that were totally kickass? if so please share!
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
I got my dads collection, he has pretty much every Who album EVER. And Van Halen 1.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
If Christmas came a year early.... wouldn't it still be Christmas?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Metal-X
If Christmas came a year early.... wouldn't it still be Christmas?

i guess your right but at the moment i dont really care, lol im like in pure euphoria!

gear:
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
Quote by The Casualty
Christmas came three months late, not nine months early.

no matter what, it's still cool, especially becaus it belonged to your dad
the coolest thing about this entire collection is one record in particular that features my own mother, back when she was in school she belonged to a chior called the joy singers and they recorded an actual album, ive got one of the first ones made of it and its mint with a picture of my mom on the back, lol it really means alot to me

gear:
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
thats kool man, my dad used to be in a band and had his own record too but they never went any further.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by Stratmaster69
the coolest thing about this entire collection is one record in particular that features my own mother, back when she was in school she belonged to a chior called the joy singers and they recorded an actual album, ive got one of the first ones made of it and its mint with a picture of my mom on the back, lol it really means alot to me

i would love to have something like that, like my mom's bass (he played bass like 35 years ago, for 1 or 2 years)
Quote by deluxity

i would love to have something like that, like my mom's bass (he played bass like 35 years ago, for 1 or 2 years)

WTF?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
my dad's record collection is pretty big. they are sitting in my closet atm. ive never listened to them or anything, but yeah he has 2 big stacks of them. idk, they could be worth something
lol image shack was being a bitch so i had to basically create my own ****ing website to show you guys my pics, right now i only have one and its hard to see but from left to right, top to bottom, its the beetles white album, pink floyd covered in clouds, meatloaf bat out of hell, alice cooper welcome to my nightmare, the joy singers seek ye the lord (my moms album i was talking about)

picture

i have more pictures but at the moment my computer is gimping so ill try and get them later

gear:
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400