I bought this pickup for a project metal guitar that I was working on, but that fell apart and now I'm looking to beef up my guitar that's actually WORKING with a nice new pickup. So I'm selling the Dimebucker. $70

For the short while that my guitar worked, the Dimebucker was great. I'd trade if anyone has another Duncan or Dimarzio pickup... just talk to me.
Any interest in a white SD Hot Rails?

Also -- what parts from your X series project do you still have? I have a few Ibanezes that need parts, and might need something you have there.

Cheers!

ltt

Quote by Bristlehead
I bought this pickup for a project metal guitar that I was working on, but that fell apart and now I'm looking to beef up my guitar that's actually WORKING with a nice new pickup. So I'm selling the Dimebucker. $70

For the short while that my guitar worked, the Dimebucker was great. I'd trade if anyone has another Duncan or Dimarzio pickup... just talk to me.
Why don't you just use the Dimebucker in your working guitar? Do you not like the DB?

If it works good, I might be interested in trading for a SD Jazz if your interested?
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Last edited by tabber666 at Mar 7, 2007,