Do you guys think i should take apart my american strat and sell it, or sell it all together?

I'm mostly interested in getting the most money but the other guitarist in my band told me it was disrespectful to the guitar. Is he just an ass?
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Id be interested in getting the most money as well, screw the guitar

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
^
Your signature is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site. Made me laugh so hard I had to shut myself up, as it is one in the morn' and everyone is asleep. 'cept me, UG keeps me up til the wee hours of the morn.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Quote by RPotts
^
Your signature is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site. Made me laugh so hard I had to shut myself up, as it is one in the morn' and everyone is asleep. 'cept me, UG keeps me up til the wee hours of the morn.

thats some good spam sir.

threadstarter i see alot of guitars sold on eBay and they are disassembled and sold in parts.you can tell that the one guy has taken it apart and is selling each piece.

so it does work.

but i suggest try selling it as a guitar first and see how it goes,if that fails take it apart and sell it.

oh yeah you have to actually "be selling" it to put threads up in the gear ads section so i suggest either do that or close the thread in case you get a warning.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

please read the rules.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!